College Football 2011

Started by Tracy 2112, May 26, 2011, 01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tracy 2112

Be the cliché you want to see in the world.

kotchishm

Sometimes when I get in my zone, you'd think I was stoned, but I never as they say, touched the stuf

mjk73

This asshat hates the simple beauty of the Husker N. Pretty sure I'd break a bottle over this drip's head. HUSKER POWER!!

capt. scotty

Quote from: Darklands on May 26, 2011, 07:02 PM
This asshat hates the simple beauty of the Husker N. Pretty sure I'd break a bottle over this drip's head. HUSKER POWER!!

At least you saw where your team landed. After realizing Id have to scroll thru at least 100 teams to see where PSU ended up, plus 15 second ads every handful of teams, I quit this endeavor after like #114
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

kotchishm

Quote from: capt. scotty on May 26, 2011, 07:38 PM
Quote from: Darklands on May 26, 2011, 07:02 PM

At least you saw where your team landed. After realizing Id have to scroll thru at least 100 teams to see where PSU ended up, plus 15 second ads every handful of teams, I quit this endeavor after like #114

I went through, PSU was top 20 i believe.  Guy put Navy at like 100 and Notre Dame top 20 THEY HAVE THE EXACT SAME HELMET
Sometimes when I get in my zone, you'd think I was stoned, but I never as they say, touched the stuf

iLikeBeer

ALady

if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

rmpotsy

the cardinals come in at 26th!!!

just out of the top 25, like our program will be for one final year until charlie strong takes us back to the promised land!
out go the lights it begins