Guitar players

Started by davymac, May 26, 2011, 09:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davymac

Again, I'm new to this forum so this could be old news (I've known about this over a year so it has definitely been around awhile) but this is a great site for finding chords to our favorite MMJ songs!  I was wondering if anyone from the forums put this site up?  Either way, enjoy!

http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/

mjk73

It's run by Dylan from here and several members have contributed.

davymac

That's awesome!! I figured it was run by someone from around here.  Thanks a ton Dylan and everyone else, I use this site at least 5 times a week!

aMillionDreams

You're welcome. I really need to update the site. Obviously.

You actually made me realize I have a whole other album to figure out now.  One that I haven't heard yet. 

I hope to find time to update it, but as busy as I am now, we'll see.  Glad peeps are still finding it and making good use of it though. 

Cheers!  :beer:
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

wolof7

I use the site all the time also, several times per week perhaps....thanks a lot, we wouldn't be able to find most of these tabs elsewhere. :thumbsup:
Oh, I will dine on honey dew And drink the Milk of Paradiseeeee

mjk73

Yep, whenever I get a wild hair to try to attempt to play Jacket I go there. I still have it in my head that I can't so I fall back to playing the Ramones and White Stripes.

johnnYYac

These tabs help with the Omnichord, too.  Thanks, Dylan et al!
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Jaimoe

Quote from: Darklands on May 27, 2011, 09:29 AM
Yep, whenever I get a wild hair to try to attempt to play Jacket I go there. I still have it in my head that I can't so I fall back to playing the Ramones and White Stripes.

Nothing wrong with that! I still mess around with the patterns to "Ball and Biscuit" - I stretch it out and add in my own bluesy shit too.

I'm not sure of your level, but live and learn some blues. Most music not named classical comes from blues.

mjk73

Quote from: Jaimoe on May 27, 2011, 12:29 PM
Quote from: Darklands on May 27, 2011, 09:29 AM

Nothing wrong with that! I still mess around with the patterns to "Ball and Biscuit" - I stretch it out and add in my own bluesy shit too.

I'm not sure of your level, but live and learn some blues. Most music not named classical comes from blues.
Yep. The only scales I actually practice are blues scales.

YouAre_GivenToFly

Anyone know if any of the songs off Carl's album have tabs or chords posted anywhere?
The wind blew me back, via Chicago, in the middle of the night.

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

dylan, you run that site? no shit.  nice work dude, it's literally the only site on the net worth a shit when it comes to My Morning Jacket tabs.