Random Circuital discoveries, subtleties, observations...

Started by blucas, May 29, 2011, 04:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dillsnufus

Quote from: blucas on Jun 04, 2011, 04:08 PM
Quote from: Dillsnufus on Jun 03, 2011, 12:48 PM
would sec' walkin fit on this album? .... i think so

Good call- thematically it def fits and for me, the chill vibe of the song during the verses fits too. I'm not a big fan of where they took the chorus, which makes it fall a little short of being a classic in my book.   I would love to see how this might have been different if the song were written for circuital and not EU (not bashing EU because it did result in some brilliant moments)

Someone should make a eu/cir mix
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

BH

I think "The Day Is Coming" is the glue that holds this whole record together.  (Today anyway. ;))

And I love the sound of the seemless transition between DIC and Wonderful.   Chills me.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

bumble

I like that it sounds like there is a ping pong game going on behind the hihat during 3rd verse of Victory Dance.  And the chirpin birds at the end of Wonderful.
This record is so perfect.

blucas

Me thinks the relationship between Circuital and Anytime lyrics is...well...circuital?

"Circuits, connect the earth to the MOON.  And link our heavenly bodies.  And not a moment too SOON."

"Is this climbing up to the MOON.  Or is it bailing out too SOON."

Is this an intentional shout back to Z?

soft and warm all the time make you want it over and over