MMJ on Conan on 6/23/11

Started by timescaper, May 30, 2011, 11:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

timescaper

e_wind

hell yeah, conan and mmj performances always seem to go hand in hand
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

Goose24

Day before ma birthday, How did JJ and the Boys know this is just what I wanted?

Dillsnufus

Quote from: Goose24 on May 30, 2011, 05:46 PM
Day before ma birthday, How did JJ and the Boys know this is just what I wanted?

And mine is the 25. Lol
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

bigkidfallsdown.com

Mine is the 16th and my grandma's is the 22nd - I'll pretend like she is looking forward to it like I am.
11.10.07 Knoxville, TN • Bonnarroo '08 • MoF 10.31.09 Louisville, KY • 8.17.10 Chicago, IL

johnnYYac

Permission to add your birthdays to the forum calendar?

Good, 'cause I already have. 

'cept for yo grandma, bkfd.com.  Hope dats cool.

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

bigkidfallsdown.com

That is a.okay - she will be 81 this June and can use skype so just watch it if she makes it to the boards!  :o
11.10.07 Knoxville, TN • Bonnarroo '08 • MoF 10.31.09 Louisville, KY • 8.17.10 Chicago, IL

ms. yvon

oh, this shit is on.  and there better be none of this "we pre-taped their segment" business either. (see my attending conan to see the black keys)

woopwoopwoop!!
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

iLikeBeer

Thought I'd give this thread a bump in case anyone needed reminded that the boys will be on Conan Tomorrow night.   :beer:

Jane

Quote from: johnnYYac on May 30, 2011, 09:43 PM

ooo add mine, October 16th!

johnnYYac

Quote from: Jane on Jun 22, 2011, 01:43 PM
Quote from: johnnYYac on May 30, 2011, 09:43 PM

ooo add mine, October 16th!
Done!  You have the same birthday as the lovely ynwa.

Also added a lot of upcoming shows, TV appearances, radio spots, birthdays, etc.  Check it out.

My Morning Jacket Forum Calendar
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Dillsnufus

Gazziza My Dillsnufus

Fully

Thanks for letting us know. I don't watch much television and I rarely know what's on. But I'll watch this.

BigHerm

Looks like HOTBM tonight on Conan... :D

Quote from: MMJ Facebook
Tune into Conan tonight for some black metal...

nhowe02

Quote from: BigHerm on Jun 23, 2011, 04:24 PM
Looks like HOTBM tonight on Conan... :D

Quote from: MMJ Facebook
Tune into Conan tonight for some black metal...

With the girls?? we can only hope!!

ms. yvon

i made it to the taping!  had a stand-by ticket, and was one of the last 10 people into the theatre, but b/c i was alone i ended up with a 2nd row seat!  sometimes i am a lucky, lucky bastard.

no details about the show from me.  just this:  tune in or stream it tomorrow! :beer:
and this:  pooch had it going on!
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

tdb810

Quote from: ms. yvon on Jun 23, 2011, 10:38 PM
i made it to the taping!  had a stand-by ticket, and was one of the last 10 people into the theatre, but b/c i was alone i ended up with a 2nd row seat!  sometimes i am a lucky, lucky bastard.

no details about the show from me.  just this:  tune in or stream it tomorrow! :beer:

you go girl! what a couple of days for you!!! what color shirt are you wearing????? i want to look for you!
.....Back at the Model Home

EasyRyder

Quote from: ms. yvon on Jun 23, 2011, 10:38 PM

JEALOUS (as always...)

My dear old Mum just texted me to let me know she's tuning in just to watch MMJ. The Lucifer references may not go over well with such a devastating Roman Catholic ;D

This is an ambitious tune to play on late night- can't wait to hear it!
"As citizens of eternity we ought to be without anxiety."

ms. yvon

trish, i don't think you'll see me, but i'm wearing a pale blue t-shirt, sitting on the aisle.  at one point conan talked to a kid in the audience about boy bands. i was sitting in the row behind him, couple seats over.

turned out i was on the side of the studio closest to the mmj's set up, so that was also awesome!

tdb810

Quote from: ms. yvon on Jun 23, 2011, 11:08 PM
trish, i don't think you'll see me, but i'm wearing a pale blue t-shirt, sitting on the aisle.  at one point conan talked to a kid in the audience about boy bands. i was sitting in the row behind him, couple seats over.

turned out i was on the side of the studio closest to the mmj's set up, so that was also awesome!

oh ok, they just did that bit about the boy bands...didn't see ya, but will keep looking :)  all that matters is that you were closest to the greatness!
.....Back at the Model Home