Circuital for $7.99 at Best Buy w/coupon

Started by johnnYYac, May 30, 2011, 10:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnYYac

Felt this deserves its own thread.  Of course, support you local independent record stores first, but for that extra copy for your car or office...

I noticed over my wife's shoulder, while she was on Facebook, a coupon for Circuital, only $7.99 at Best Buy.

Click the coupon (it works!).  :o

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Dillsnufus

they should have it .99 cents on amazon. it worked for Gaga

update: 5 bucks on amazon. niiiice. if it had the doc i'd buy it.
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

mia2000

Does this coupon work for the vinyl as well?  I see no mention of it on the coupon.

capt. scotty

Interesting...I went to BB.com to see what it was without the coupon, and it says that on June 21st they'll have CD copies of Celebracion De La Ciudad available, for 7.99, with a hidden track after Dondante.

Maybe I havent listened to it in awhile, but I couldve swore that Dondante is the last song on my album
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Im The Dude

Quote from: The American Cotixan on Jun 01, 2011, 08:30 PM
Quote from: mia2000 on Jun 01, 2011, 02:22 PM
Does this coupon work for the vinyl as well?  I see no mention of it on the coupon.
;D at vinyl being sold at Best Buy, it's 2011

They have maybe 6 vinyl titles(The Beatles + DMB), at least that was how many were at my local Best Buy. They were out of Circuital! Now I gotta go hunting for it at another one which is out of my way.
7/9/03 6/8/04 10/4/08 5/2/10 8/27/10 10/18--10/23/10(T5) 8/10/11 8/12/11

mia2000

Quote;D at vinyl being sold at Best Buy, it's 2011

As of today, there are 2 Best Buy locations close to me in MN that had the vinyl in stock.   :P

capt. scotty

Quote from: capt. scotty on Jun 01, 2011, 07:52 PM
Interesting...I went to BB.com to see what it was without the coupon, and it says that on June 21st they'll have CD copies of Celebracion De La Ciudad available, for 7.99, with a hidden track after Dondante.

Maybe I havent listened to it in awhile, but I couldve swore that Dondante is the last song on my album

anybody??
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

kotchishm

My vinyl version came with the CD version and I don't think there is another track after Dondante.  I have it in my car I will listen to it on the way home and let you know.
Sometimes when I get in my zone, you'd think I was stoned, but I never as they say, touched the stuf

capt. scotty

Quote from: kotchishm on Jun 03, 2011, 05:56 PM
My vinyl version came with the CD version and I don't think there is another track after Dondante.  I have it in my car I will listen to it on the way home and let you know.

Yeah, I mean, thats the only version that existed as far as I know because I bought it even though I dont have a record player just for the CD

kotchishm

Quote from: capt. scotty on Jun 03, 2011, 06:06 PM
Quote from: kotchishm on Jun 03, 2011, 05:56 PM

Yeah, I mean, thats the only version that existed as far as I know because I bought it even though I dont have a record player just for the CD

There is nothing after Dondante.  However Dondante is track 8 because Track 3 is Crowd Banter.....sweet hidden track a bunch of people talking....

Wonder if it will be different
Sometimes when I get in my zone, you'd think I was stoned, but I never as they say, touched the stuf

Im The Dude

Wow, I went to Best Buy again today and they were out of the CD! I'm probably going to be out of luck on this one.
7/9/03 6/8/04 10/4/08 5/2/10 8/27/10 10/18--10/23/10(T5) 8/10/11 8/12/11

capt. scotty

Quote from: Im The Dude on Jun 03, 2011, 10:25 PM
Wow, I went to Best Buy again today and they were out of the CD! I'm probably going to be out of luck on this one.

If you think about it, thats kind of a good thing though