is stone wearing a mmj shirt in this picture?

Started by SuperKarateMonkyDC, Dec 27, 2009, 12:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dillsnufus

when i zoomed into this picture i thought it sayed jacket with more words that are too blurry to tell. is stone gossard wearing a mmj shirt?

sorry if this is the wrong forum . wasn't sure.
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

danz

the guy on the right is most definitely wearing a MMJ shirt.  Is that Iggy Pop's band?

mlbrady89

the guys from pear jam always have on badass t shirts
sometimes you'll see a strange spot in the sky, A human being that was given to fly.

danz

Quotethe guys from pear jam always have on badass t shirts

ahahah, see what i know about pearl jam....no offense anyone

buster douglas

is the guy on the left stone from fifteen years ago, somehow traveling through time to reunite with his future self and make him chuckle?

Dillsnufus

it's actually green river. what mmj shirt is that? (link if possible)
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

weeniebeenie

It looks like it says MMJ on it.
On a side note, Stones beard is awesome.
How loud can silence get?

CC

yep, it's a shirt from the 2006 tour. don't have a pic but it's a lost but happy vihuela player on a donkey. just strolling through some snowy mountains, hoping to find his mariachi crew.

Soulshine

Because we're all in this together...

Penny Lane

but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

johnnYYac

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Kenny76

great picture!  i would have loved to have seen one of those green river shows.  i wonder if they'll play more...?

buster douglas

It's kinda funny, I mean we commend this guy for sporting it a t-shirt of a band he toured with that year... but he probably gets free t-shirts of every band he tours with... haha if I was him it would be all I'd wear!  </cheapassness>

Mr._Nussbaum

Quotethe guys from pear jam always have on badass t shirts

ahahah, see what i know about pearl jam....no offense anyone

In your defense, only two of them are from PJ.

mlbrady89

yeah but stone jeff and mike are always sporting awesome band t-shirts
sometimes you'll see a strange spot in the sky, A human being that was given to fly.

Gripe

For those with any interest in Green River:

I saw both of the 25th Anniversary Melvins/Green River shows a few months ago and they were great. The only band member missing from that picture is the drummer, Alex Vincent (I think that's his name). Green River were really good and REALLY loud.  They turned their guitars up a lot -- too much, frankly -- for the second night. It hurt. The drummer was by far the star of the show. He was enjoying himself immensely and it showed. Bands don't matter...only drummers count. They played every song that I'm aware of by them except one. If they hadn't been followed by the Melvins they would'be been the best band I saw that week.

TheRoof

I own this shirt and is one of my favorites....along with the baby blue shirt with the band on a ship.

My girlfriend hates them only because I wear them numerous times a week.....thank you febreeze
You Are Everything

Janet

TheDude

I used to have this shirt!  I got it at Bonnaroo '06 when I got to see the greatest band in the world for the first time.  I wore it to every Bonnaroo since (including '08 when they played the greatest concert I've ever seen), and then, this past Bonnaroo, I get one of my bags stolen that included this beloved shirt.... I've never been the same since .... :'(
First Show: 05/22/06 Most Recent: 08/19/23 Total: 12