To all the former virgins....

Started by CTdeadhead, Jun 01, 2011, 04:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTdeadhead

Was it as tight, yet slippery as you imagined?  I admit, I was premature but the satisfaction is still there...Holy shit, Im up too late, thanks MMJ!

el_chode

Yes, yes it was. It was also over way too soon.
I'm surrounded by assholes

BH

It was actually kind of awkward the first time.   But then I woke up the next morning and listened again and I saw fireworks.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

tdb810

Quote from: BH on Jun 02, 2011, 09:31 PM
It was actually kind of awkward the first time.   But then I woke up the next morning and listened again and I saw fireworks.

Ditto.
.....Back at the Model Home

woodnymph

It was definitely a little awkward at first, but now we can't seem to stop!!  :-*

I waited until I got the big beautiful box in the mail, then I figured that was when I was meant to listen, so off we went!  'twas very worth the wait!  It came to me after what I'd chalked up to be a "long day"..... and lo and behold it was sitting in the doorway to my room when I got home  8)  It was like a big warm Bear hug
Daylight is good at arriving in the night time

ralph

And with each subsequent listen I seem to get bent over in a different way...  ???
At my house, we call them uh-ohs.

woodnymph

Quote from: ralph on Jun 02, 2011, 10:10 PM

And with each subsequent listen I seem to get bent over in a different way...  ???
;D ;D

lucylew

I can't eat.  I can't sleep.  I think about it ALL of the time.  I can't stop talking about it.  I just want to be with it all of the time.  I think I'm in love.

rmpotsy

poetry, you read my mind.

so soft and warm
all over me
out go the lights it begins

scosby2

it was amazing...still feels like the first time every time

BH

Dammit.   Me and Circuital are pregnant.  We are getting married down at the courthouse next week.   I knew I should have worn ear plugs.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

CTdeadhead

As Jim said in 2006 Bass tones can make you pregnant. 

woodnymph

Oh man I just peed a little you guys are hilarious  ;D ;D