Unstaged American Express Downloads

Started by Bill Scott, Jun 01, 2011, 10:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Scott

What were the two tracks you could download if you signed up for the American Express newsletter to the right of the Broadcast last night?

Dillsnufus

it's prob from okonokos or something
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

bigkidfallsdown.com

I signed up for it last night and it said I should receive an email in 7 days with information regarding the two tracks. It was a weird response.
11.10.07 Knoxville, TN • Bonnarroo '08 • MoF 10.31.09 Louisville, KY • 8.17.10 Chicago, IL

dhartley34

they had the same type of thing when The National had their unstaged show on youtube, they emailed you the next week with a couple songs from the show.

capt. scotty

Quote from: bigkidfallsdown.com on Jun 01, 2011, 01:06 PM
I signed up for it last night and it said I should receive an email in 7 days with information regarding the two tracks. It was a weird response.

Watch out for a $50 charge about 30 days from now  ::)
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Dillsnufus

Quote from: capt. scotty on Jun 01, 2011, 07:56 PM
Quote from: bigkidfallsdown.com on Jun 01, 2011, 01:06 PM

Watch out for a $50 charge about 30 days from now  ::)

Seriously? That would suck
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

bigkidfallsdown.com

No card number involve just the 800 number on the back of the card.
11.10.07 Knoxville, TN • Bonnarroo '08 • MoF 10.31.09 Louisville, KY • 8.17.10 Chicago, IL

Goose24

Is it still possible to sign up for these?

rmpotsy

out go the lights it begins

bigkidfallsdown.com

No email yet - I'll let you guys know what happens if someone else doesn't beat me to it