Booker T. Jones ft. Jim James

Started by TheRoof, Jun 03, 2011, 08:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheRoof

Searched and saw no posts. Great track from a great album:

Booker T. Jones Progress(Feat. Yim Yames)
You Are Everything

johnnYYac

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Crispy

Ordered the LP the other day, got the mp3s downloaded, and the whole record is a total jam, I love it.
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

Ruckus

Quote from: Crispy on Jun 30, 2011, 10:42 AM
Ordered the LP the other day, got the mp3s downloaded, and the whole record is a total jam, I love it.
;D  There are like 18 threads for this album/song collaboration.

I just ordered the vinyl via amazon today as well Crispy.  I haven't heard any of the tracks except for Progress but I can't wait to get my hands on it.  I really do dig Progress more than any Circuital track and that's a compliment, not a critique of Circuital.
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

Crispy

I saw it at Kings Road while I was ordering the Wilco 7" -- did you get the mp3s from Amazon? If not, I'll send 'em to youse.
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

Ruckus

Quote from: Crispy on Jun 30, 2011, 10:58 AM
I saw it at Kings Road while I was ordering the Wilco 7" -- did you get the mp3s from Amazon? If not, I'll send 'em to youse.
Sweet!  Is there a d/l code in the sleeve cuz I just ordered it today. 

Crispy

Quote from: Ruckus on Jun 30, 2011, 11:04 AM
Quote from: Crispy on Jun 30, 2011, 10:58 AM
Sweet!  Is there a d/l code in the sleeve cuz I just ordered it today.
I don't have the record yet, they included a download at purchase time. Sending PM.

YouAre_GivenToFly

Love this entire album. The Roots are excellent on it... and I love the tiny Phillies logo on the album cover  ;D
The wind blew me back, via Chicago, in the middle of the night.

BH

Did you get the bonus tracks with the vinyl.  I just have the standard cd (which is awesome) and I understand there are some bonus tracks out there.  I guess I should look on itunes to see if I can buy them individually.....
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Ruckus

Yeah, I listened to this album 2 times through.  What a groovy good time.  I always love ?'s clean drum work.  I didn't know there was a Seed 3.0 on it. ;D

Can't wait to throw a party with 35 year old women holding glasses of Riunite as they are getting their groove on over the living room carpet.  It's gonna be AMAZING! ::)

CutTheString

My wife just told me about this yesterday. Sounds like it's a necessary purchase?

ChiefOKONO

Thanks! i may have to get this one!!