My Morning Jacket 2038

Started by jtusa508, Mar 18, 2010, 03:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TTF AD ISM Z EU

Hey Y'all!

I've been reading these forums for a long time and finally decided it was time to join such a great community of awesome people!

I was just wondering what happened to the mmj 2038 videos....I've been looking for them and can't find them anywhere. It brought me to tears because it was so funny!

Can anybody help?

CC

It used to be on Imeem but when MySpace bought the company last year they decided to destroy most of the content. It's not gone forever, just not online at the moment.

...From On High

What about the Late Night with Conan O'Brien performance and skit from June 2008?  They aren't available anywhere either.  Is that because of legal issues with NBC or...?  I just want to see them again.   :-/
Oh, I'll never say I knew you.  But my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side.

johnnYYac

I'm at work right now, but should have the MMJ 2038 video on my computer at home.  If so, I'll put it up on megaupload and post the link on this thread.

I've yet to see the Conan bits from '08.  I downloaded both last year, but only got audio.  Some kind of codec issue, I imagine.  The picture was black.  If anyone has a link or downloaded these vids, please post.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

BigBossMan

http://www.mymorningjacket.com/cgi-bin/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1214356223

there it is...
under 2008 its the last video, cant really miss it.
first post.

it's under "Tapings" then the first subject  "You want Jacket videos? I got Jacket videos"
It ain't evil baby if it ain't hurtin' anybody

johnnYYac

Quotehttp://www.mymorningjacket.com/cgi-bin/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1214356223

there it is...
under 2008 its the last video, cant really miss it.
first post.

it's under "Tapings" then the first subject  "You want Jacket videos? I got Jacket videos"

I think those links are "dead".  Its also where I went the first time to download the Conan vids.  Those are the one's I mentioned with audio only (codecs?).  Thanks, though.

johnnYYac

QuoteI'm at work right now, but should have the MMJ 2038 video on my computer at home.  If so, I'll put it up on megaupload and post the link on this thread.

I've yet to see the Conan bits from '08.  I downloaded both last year, but only got audio.  Some kind of codec issue, I imagine.  The picture was black.  If anyone has a link or downloaded these vids, please post.

Here's an uploaded copy of My Morning Jacket 2038, an M4V file.  I tried to convert it to other video formats, but get the same problem I had with the Conan '08 vids- no picture, sound only.  

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=U1L2RGNO

goodjam2bn

QuoteHey Y'all!

I've been reading these forums for a long time and finally decided it was time to join such a great community of awesome people!

I was just wondering what happened to the mmj 2038 videos....I've been looking for them and can't find them anywhere. It brought me to tears because it was so funny!

Can anybody help?

we be awesome
Ride the music wave and wipe out really good!

TTF AD ISM Z EU

You guys are super clutch! Thanks so much.