Contact for Warped Circuital Vinyl

Started by CC, Jun 08, 2011, 01:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slappymoe

and i now have 2 slightly warped green discs that i no longer need.  anybody who wants them can come get them.   i'm in PRP (if you don't know what PRP is, you live too far away).    pm me if interested.

just found out my nephew has a functioning turntable.  my extras are going to him.

scosby2

got mine today...the new records went into the sleeves of my box and since my old records were not warped i'm gonna let those be what i listen to from now on...never gonna play the records i got today

e_wind

got mine today too... my other ones weren't warped, so I'll trade em to anyone for any cool music memorabilia. I know you want em, sittingcow, i'm looking at you
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

sittingcow

let's see... i have extra wakarusa and hangout posters!

Dillsnufus

i got mine. :D they sound great. (avoiding the circuital puns :thumbsup:) I'm glad i got it outta my system......damnit!!!
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

Kory

i guess i never looked at my old ones, disc 2 of both of my boxes have hella warps, looks like a 3 degree bed across 1/3 of the record
Visit [url="http://www.37flood.com"]http://www.37flood.com[/url] for Louisville music news.
Also, [url="http://www.koryjohnsonphotography.com"]http://www.koryjohnsonphotography.com[/url]

sittingcow

Ruckus

Hmmm.  So has everyone received their new green records already?  I haven't gotten mine yet.
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

oistheone

I'm right with ya man. Still haven't received any replacement records -- or my roll call welcome letter for that matter! Starting to get a little impatient...

oistheone

Am I still the only one who hasn't received the replacement vinyl? Might be time for an e-mail...

Ruckus

Quote from: oistheone on Jul 18, 2011, 09:57 PM
Am I still the only one who hasn't received the replacement vinyl? Might be time for an e-mail...
I haven't either man.  I emailed them about three weeks ago and just got a response saying that they are having problems and to be patient.  I guess they figured they'd just resend them to everyone in the order they purchased (order #)?

So that's that I guess. 

darkglow

Quote from: Ruckus on Jul 18, 2011, 10:11 PM
Quote from: oistheone on Jul 18, 2011, 09:57 PM
I haven't either man.  I emailed them about three weeks ago and just got a response saying that they are having problems and to be patient.  I guess they figured they'd just resend them to everyone in the order they purchased (order #)?

So that's that I guess.

i received my replacement vinyls the morning after i read online that they were mailing them out..

still have yet to receive the welcome to roll call letter.. maybe it means i got the willy wonka golden ticket or maybe their merch mailman is using a magic 8-ball to decide who to send out stuff to next...

oistheone

Well, I sent an e-mail last week, no response. This blows man! I ordered and paid for this set the day it was possible (over three months ago) and still don't have any damn functional records to show for it! Does anyone have any other contact e-mails that might help me out? Thanks very kindly in advance.

Ruckus

Quote from: oistheone on Jul 25, 2011, 01:52 PM
Well, I sent an e-mail last week, no response. This blows man! I ordered and paid for this set the day it was possible (over three months ago) and still don't have any damn functional records to show for it! Does anyone have any other contact e-mails that might help me out? Thanks very kindly in advance.
Yeah, it is unfortunate that they have failed on multiple levels while sorting this fiasco out.  I understand why they sent out new ones to everyone but it's a shame that many who had perfectly fine originals now have already received their 2nd ones while we with severely warped 1st ones have yet to receive new ones.  I just wish the communication was better.

Crispy

Wow, this is surprising, not just the failure to replace every copy that went out, but the complete lack of communication, which dismayed me from the beginning. I'm lucky enough to have gotten my replacements, but I was surprised with the lack, or inconsistency of messages indicating that the problem was known and would be resolved. I can understand the need to handle it not on an individual basis, but seems to me that would make it possible to keep everyone well-informed.

Hope you guys get some satisfaction soon.
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

Peeps into Fairyland

I'm still waiting  :(

Anyone from Europe or the UK got their replacement green vinyl yet?

Who should I contact about this now?

A song is a beautiful lie

woodnymph

Hehehehhe now that I finally have a turntable down here, I now know that both my original green vinyls are warped....... as are my replacements!!  (They sent me replacements because they'd gotten so much feedback about warped ones.....)  Hahahahahh for the longest time I was secretly like "yeahhhh I've got four albums now, woo!!  But now I see how it is......  :P  Guess I otter contact the company.......
Daylight is good at arriving in the night time

shades79

Still waiting here in Australia...

We ordered 3 amongst friends to save on shipping, so it's disappointing to not even get a response to an email sent weeks ago.

oistheone

Just keep hasslin' them. It worked for me. I hadn't received my replacement records as of two weeks ago, so I just kept e-mailing every address I could find for BandMerch customer service. Eventually someone got back to me and within 48 hours I was kickin' back and having a wonderfully warp-free Circuital listening experience.

Ruckus

Whaddya know?  August 23rd and I just received flat, green vinyl on my doorstep