Contact for Warped Circuital Vinyl

Started by CC, Jun 08, 2011, 01:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

searchinbig

Quote from: Ruckus on Aug 23, 2011, 04:52 PM
Whaddya know?  August 23rd and I just received flat, green vinyl on my doorstep

Man, I can't believe that took so long!

I just ordered a black copy because I'm still not happy with the green vinyl. It's not warped, just sounds like it's been played 500 times on a shitty stylus. I brought that up in other threads looking for some input but no reply! Have heard three copies now.

Let me know how that sounds will you? Thanks.
"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

Ruckus

Quote from: searchinbig on Aug 23, 2011, 06:16 PM

I just ordered a black copy because I'm still not happy with the green vinyl. It's not warped, just sounds like it's been played 500 times on a shitty stylus. I brought that up in other threads looking for some input but no reply! Have heard three copies now.

Hey Search!  How are ya?  I'm probably the wrong person to ask because I have a very pedestrian vinyl setup but I do agree with you on the sound of the green vinyl relative to what I'm used to new on that system.  I was able to listen to the original but I quit because it looked like it was putting so much strain on my stylus.

I actually have the black vinyl sealed as well and am trying to avoid opening it but I just may.  I'll go ahead and spin this new green and see how I feel.  Might want to ask some fellow audiophiles here that may be able to give you a better answer. 

I'm talking to you HEADHUNTER!
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

searchinbig

Quote from: Ruckus on Aug 23, 2011, 06:22 PM
Quote from: searchinbig on Aug 23, 2011, 06:16 PM

Hey Search!  How are ya?  I'm probably the wrong person to ask because I have a very pedestrian vinyl setup but I do agree with you on the sound of the green vinyl relative to what I'm used to new on that system.  I was able to listen to the original but I quit because it looked like it was putting so much strain on my stylus.

I actually have the black vinyl sealed as well and am trying to avoid opening it but I just may.  I'll go ahead and spin this new green and see how I feel.  Might want to ask some fellow audiophiles here that may be able to give you a better answer. 

I'm talking to you HEADHUNTER!

Well finally listened to the black vinyl. Absolutely no comparison to the green. Just my own opinion here folks.

The black vinyl sounds much better, like a new record should. I can finally listen to Wonderful, Slow and Movin' without tons of noise!
"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

ralph

so am I the only one who didnt get a replacement copy? Interested to know if anyone outside the US did actually receive anything?
At my house, we call them uh-ohs.

weeniebeenie

Quote from: ralph on Dec 28, 2011, 06:14 PM
so am I the only one who didnt get a replacement copy? Interested to know if anyone outside the US did actually receive anything?
I got mine only two weeks ago...
How loud can silence get?

Ghosts_on_TV

I gave my warped ones away when I got my replacements a while ago, and just pulled out my new ones last week to play. They sent me 2 disc ones...
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

zutronics

I received my replacements this week.  Look great!

Ghosts_on_TV

My situation has been taken care of.  :)
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

ralph

Mine hasn't. Still haven't received replacements....
At my house, we call them uh-ohs.

MrB

Anyone have an extra warped set of green vinyl they can spare.
I have the black set, but looking for the green set for my collection.
Will pay!

Thanks!

johnnYYac

Quote from: MrB on May 23, 2013, 04:25 PM
Anyone have an extra warped set of green vinyl they can spare.
I have the black set, but looking for the green set for my collection.
Will pay!

Thanks!
I got a replacement set of green vinyl and my originals were fine.  Thing is, its just the vinyl in plastic sleeves.  They didn't send another gatefold outer sleeve thing.  If you're still interested, PM or email me.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.