My Morning Jacket beats 'milkshake' on Youtube

Started by jonmayo15, Jun 08, 2011, 04:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jonmayo15

No idea how to title this.

Anyway when you go on Youtube and type in 'my m' as I do nearly everyday to watch some Jacket, the first suggestion is usually 'my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard'. It was a pet peeve of mine. However, today the first suggestion was 'my morning jacket'.

They've finally hit the big time.  :D

peafunk31

Wow, after viewing the title of this thread I must say it's content was not what I was expecting! ;D I was hoping to learn how to make a kick-ass milkshake from the boys. Oh well, at least they knocked that horrible song off the auto-complete top spot on Youtube
Homer no function beer well without.

youreveningcoat

That was due to me sitting on youtube searching My Morning Jacket over and over again  ;)
Do not spray into eyes, I have sprayed you into my eyes

kydiddle

Cow temperature.

Jackets N Pones

Quote from: peafunk31 on Jun 08, 2011, 04:16 PM
Oh well, at least they knocked that horrible song off the auto-complete top spot on Youtube

Not so fast, my friend...

I just went in to search for War Begun in Detroit, and sadly now "My Moment" by Rebecca Black is the new "My M" autocomplete leader on youtube. 23 million views and counting is going to be tough to top...
Here it is, in its entirety, our cover of ELO's Telephone Wire

peafunk31

Quote from: Jackets N Pones on Aug 19, 2011, 06:19 PM
Quote from: peafunk31 on Jun 08, 2011, 04:16 PM
Oh well, at least they knocked that horrible song off the auto-complete top spot on Youtube

Not so fast, my friend...

I just went in to search for War Begun in Detroit, and sadly now "My Moment" by Rebecca Black is the new "My M" autocomplete leader on youtube. 23 million views and counting is going to be tough to top...

Its official, the apocalypse has begun
Homer no function beer well without.