MMJ Music Current Complaints

Started by Bigsky, Jun 09, 2011, 10:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigsky

Let the bitching live here where there ain't no fear, where the spirit is near, where the bitchin is easy...

I am starting this thread because I am tired of fans that bitch and moan over what MMJ does with their music. This excludes critical reviews of their music, but it does include petty complaints of insignificant matters. I  keep finding posts that are whining about ignorant items, such as the "20 panel fold out poster" or crying about missing the live stream of the Louisville show because of work.

So bitch on...  :thumbsup:

Crispy

The flowers in the bookmark that I got with the Deluxe Package are still not growing!  >:( >:( >:(

"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

BigHerm

MMJ water bottle and bandana?!?!?!

>:( >:( >:(

kotchishm

My download from the vinyl sleeve didn't work the first time, I had to press the back button on my browser.  WTF MMJ
Sometimes when I get in my zone, you'd think I was stoned, but I never as they say, touched the stuf

Bigsky

Quote from: Crispy on Jun 09, 2011, 10:10 AM
The flowers in the bookmark that I got with the Deluxe Package are still not growing!  >:( >:( >:(

;D ;D ;D

Crispy

Quote from: Bigsky on Jun 09, 2011, 10:50 AM

;D ;D ;D

They're not! Ima be pissed if I don't see some sprouts soon, and if nothing happens I'll expect the boys to show up on my doorstep with a pot full of Black-eyed Susans and Purple Coneflowers.
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

Bigsky

Quote from: Crispy on Jun 09, 2011, 11:19 AM

;D ;D ;D

They're not! Ima be pissed if I don't see some sprouts soon, and if nothing happens I'll expect the boys to show up on my doorstep with a pot full of Black-eyed Susans and Purple Coneflowers.

I total forgot about mine...I'll plant it tonight. It would be funny if there were a couple of pot seeds in the batch... ;)

Tennessee Jed

In all seriousness, MMJ should have more awesome guitar on Circuital...too keyboard heavy for me overall, tho I do like the record. But more Gibson and less Korg would make me infinitely happier.

Bitch on...

littleacorn

Quote from: Bigsky on Jun 09, 2011, 11:39 AM
Quote from: Crispy on Jun 09, 2011, 11:19 AM

;D ;D ;D

I total forgot about mine...I'll plant it tonight. It would be funny if there were a couple of pot seeds in the batch... ;)
My family are convinced they are pot seeds  ;D We will see
mmj blew my brain to bits on 6-17-11,8-22-12, 6-11-15, 5-28-16, 5-29-16

Tracy 2112

2:39 mark of Lowdown at 2004 Bonnaroo
Be the cliché you want to see in the world.

Crispy

Quote from: Tracy 2112 on Jun 09, 2011, 04:18 PM

Patrick did have a little hitch in his gitalong at 2:45

davymac

Quote from: Crispy on Jun 09, 2011, 05:29 PM

I have listened to this 10 times over and dont hear it...maybe I'm just so MMJ biased that I dont pick up on any missed beat by them haha

Crispy

Quote from: davymac on Jun 09, 2011, 06:59 PM

I have listened to this 10 times over and dont hear it...maybe I'm just so MMJ biased that I dont pick up on any missed beat by them haha

;)

davymac

Quote from: Crispy on Jun 09, 2011, 07:03 PM
Quote from: davymac on Jun 09, 2011, 06:59 PM

haha well i feel dumb! but at least my band is still flawless  ;D

;)

bunk_moreland

What really pisses me off is that when I listen to the new album it feels like angels are ejaculating in my ears and then I rush to the bathroom for a q-tip but nothing will remove the imaginary cherub spunk.
"I just saw My Morning Jacket--They blew my pants off!" - Jimmy Fallon

el_chode

I hate how Circuital went into my hard drive and deleted TTF, AD, ISM, and Z, leaving me with only EU to listen to, and prohibiting me from ever listening to those albums again, which is why all I can do is complain that the new album isn't called TTFADISMZ and sound like the name implies.

I'm surrounded by assholes

Penny Lane

Quote from: bunk_moreland on Jun 09, 2011, 10:54 PM
What really pisses me off is that when I listen to the new album it feels like angels are ejaculating in my ears and then I rush to the bathroom for a q-tip but nothing will remove the imaginary cherub spunk.

you too?
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

rincon

Quote from: bunk_moreland on Jun 09, 2011, 10:54 PM
Pretty strong comment, considering how much you disliked it when it came out, eh Duke.

bunk_moreland

"I just saw My Morning Jacket--They blew my pants off!" - Jimmy Fallon

rincon

Quote from: bunk_moreland on Jun 10, 2011, 10:45 AM
Who is Duke?
I could post a link to duke, who suspiciously has the same avatar. He thought MMJ should have broken up after Okonosos, now he loves Circuital. I won't do that. Penny is the only one with the same handle on both boards. The Wire is my all time favorite TV show, and you know who my 3 favorite bands are.