Victory Dance/Circuital = Greatest two linked tracks of all time.

Started by Running Oz, Jun 11, 2011, 11:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnYYac

Quote from: lasvegas on Jun 16, 2011, 12:30 PM
china cat > rider

help > slipknot > franklin
Hey, no fair using the Dead!  They made linking songs an art form.

I do love the VD > Circuital pairing, but don't forget Wordless > It Beats 4 U (Z and Oko).

That said, and MMJ is tops with me right now, I think its best to say "One of" the best examples of linked tracks.  I try to avoid absolutes.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

EasyRyder

Quote from: johnnYYac on Jun 16, 2011, 01:40 PM
china cat > rider

I do love the VD > Circuital pairing, but don't forget Wordless > It Beats 4 U (Z and Oko).

That said, and MMJ is tops with me right now, I think its best to say "One of" the best examples of linked tracks.  I try to avoid absolutes.

Dark Star > Attics of My Life  ;)
"As citizens of eternity we ought to be without anxiety."

capt. scotty

Quote from: el_chode on Jun 15, 2011, 10:46 PM
Quote from: capt. scotty on Jun 13, 2011, 08:18 PM
This thread jus made me realized how overrated Pink Floyd, and DSOTM, are.

I'm not much of a Pink Floyd fan either (I think the Wall is overrated). DSOTM is one of music's most perfect albums.

Yeah...I obviously agree on Floyd overall, but I think I made that DSOTM comment because someone said any 2 songs back to back on DSOTM are better than VD>Circuital. Its a great album as a whole, probably the only entire PF album I really like, but I cant go that far
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

capt. scotty

Quote from: johnnYYac on Jun 16, 2011, 01:40 PM
china cat > rider

Personally, and I guarantee my opinion wont change, I definitely think that Circuital's opening pair are better than Wordless>IB4U (to me).

Mahgeetah > Dancefloors is another story
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

ms. yvon

just b/c you don't click with something doesn't mean it's overrated.  :thumbsup:

DSOTM & The Wall = serious business in the canon of ms. y. 

don't make me come in there and show you what's what.
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."