As their faces melt into one face, a plea to MMJ..

Started by thepennylaneNYC, Apr 12, 2010, 03:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Penny Lane

Dear My Morning Jacket,

The knot is coming loose for our own Vespachick, who met her dude at a Jacket show on the RAIL. (It was his first show). They will be joining in precious union in Portland on HALLOWEEN, 2010.

As Vespa has traveled far and wide to see the Jacket, and her Jacket family spans the global interweb, we think it would be cooler than cool and alsumer then alsum if you could play at this wedding (and costume party!) This would mean more to the couple and jacket die hard making the trip than perhaps their own blood relatives. (shhhhh) We have already secured forum members who would design and print tshirts for this beautiful event.

All of Amy's friends and Jacket buddies (above 300 posts of course) are welcome.  Kidding! But Mega-posters will get better seats. Our little Vespa's all grows up, and we wish her and Matthew (Jonaspark) the best.

In Jacket Hopefulness,
Penny Lane
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

vespachick

Yep, it's true!  We met on the rail at Edgefield 9/27/08.  I had to help him pick his face up off the floor and we've been together ever since!  A few of you were there also (Ms. Yvon, Erik26 & Carling).  BTW, that's Portland, Oregon (not the other one).  It's awesome here.  You should all come (and play!!!) and help us celebrate our Jacket Love, I mean our undyling love for one another.  Think of it as JacketFestWest.  Bring gortex. ;)
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

Penny Lane

QuoteYep, it's true!  We met on the rail at Edgefield 9/27/08.  I had to help him pick his face up off the floor and we've been together ever since!  A few of you were there also (Ms. Yvon, Erik26 & Carling).  BTW, that's Portland, Oregon (not the other one).  It's awesome here.  You should all come (and play!!!) and help us celebrate our Jacket Love, I mean our undyling love for one another.  Think of it as JacketFestWest.  Bring gortex. ;)

JacketFestWest. I dig it. What are temps like that time of year?
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

ALady

Aw, that is really sweet!  Congrats, you two!   :)

The Jacket...bringin' folks together since...well, probably since always   ;D
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

reenie

Vespa,
That is :) AWESOME. I am so happy for you and Matthew!!!!!

aMillionDreams

ahhh, Vespa's off the market!? I knew I shoulda got my ass to Oregon before now!  ;)

Congrats and good luck to you both!   :)
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

Soulshine

Because we're all in this together...

mjkoehler

someone needs to try to convince someone that they need to take a long weekend around Halloween to Portland. I think it would be hilarious if a certain guy showed up in a hula costume (15 lbs lighter too, not ripped but quasibuff, since the last time he decided to wear one).

danz

nice proposal :)

I need to build my post count! ha

Erik26

Congrats Vespa!!! I actually plan on proposing to Carling at the Sasquatch show, during MMJ of course!! ;)
The fact that my heart's beating,
Is all the proof you need

megalicious

all facts begin as dreams dreamt by the wizard

Crispy

Hooray! Congratulations, Vespa!

I failed big-time with Sasquatch (waited too long to buy tickets), but maybe I'll come up with new Halloween plans!
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

Haldon

BH

Yes!  Congrats VC!!!!!!   That is so great.   This made my day. :)
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Ghosts_on_TV

Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

capt. scotty

Awesome Vespa!

...I guess I really will be missing a lot by not being in the pit at MPP  :(
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

manonthemoon

Congrats, awesome place to choose as well.  There is nothing like Voodoo Doughnuts after a long night of drinking in the Rose City.
Alive or Just Breathing

TGMC421

ms. yvon

CONGRATULATIONS, AMY & MATTHEW!!

wow!  who knew?!  that day at edgefield was already special for a hundred different reasons, and now it's the day you and matthew will remember as the day you met.

fucking awesome.

also:  i imagine he helped you pick yourself up after that show, too.  it was a long day.  [smiley=beer.gif]

wonderful news!  xo!
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

dragonboy

Congratulations Amy & Matthew and all the best to you both for the future  :)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.