NCAA Football 2011

Started by Tracy 2112, Jun 22, 2011, 12:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Penny Lane

but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

ophidiophobia

Quote from: Penny Lane on Nov 11, 2011, 10:06 AM
http://www.onionsportsnetwork.com/articles/sports-media-asks-molestation-victims-what-this-me,26609/
I think that the victims have been lost in all this. This article catches everything that is wrong with the whole process. Thanks for the link.

bowl of soup

And for your creepy article of the day (check out the date):

http://www.lockhaven.com/page/content.detail/id/506088/A-wealth-of-knowledge.html

His treadmill budy is head coach on Saturday.
I'm not saying it's easy...walking into sweet oblivion.

ALady

Wow, that sure is a creepy read after the fact.
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

Jon T.

"he stands for everything that's right in life"

Ruckus

Ducks or Cardinal?  I'm going Luck
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

ophidiophobia

Quote from: Ruckus on Nov 12, 2011, 10:56 AM
Ducks or Cardinal?  I'm going Luck
I hope Oregon wins.

capt. scotty

Luck shaved his beard, so..

Quack Quack Quack, Mr. Ducksworth!!!
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Tracy 2112

Be the cliché you want to see in the world.

ophidiophobia

Absolute ass-whipping going on in Lubbock right now. 42-0. Pokes are looking very deserving of that #2 ranking.

capt. scotty

The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

the_wizzard

lucylew

Quack Attack is right!

capt. scotty

We were worried about a LSU/Bama rematch, but unless Okie St beats OU, I want to see a LSU/Oregon rematch

Tracy 2112

Quote from: capt. scotty on Nov 12, 2011, 11:29 PM
We were worried about a LSU/Bama rematch, but unless Okie St beats OU, I want to see a LSU/Oregon rematch

LSU has to beat Arkansas (Arkansas always plays them tough, even in Baton Rogue) plus Georgia is coming on strong in the SEC titale game. I am hoping for no undefeated teams and BCS chaos.
Be the cliché you want to see in the world.

ophidiophobia

Quote from: Tracy 2112 on Nov 13, 2011, 12:36 AM
Quote from: capt. scotty on Nov 12, 2011, 11:29 PM

LSU has to beat Arkansas (Arkansas always plays them tough, even in Baton Rogue) plus Georgia is coming on strong in the SEC titale game. I am hoping for no undefeated teams and BCS chaos.
Typically, I'm all for the destruction of the BCS, but I want to see my Cowboys go 12-0 and play in the NC game.

Ruckus

Was Luck's performance underwhelming or what?  On to the Barkley Bowl and Losing for Landry
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

capt. scotty

Sandusky's interview by Costas tonight was interesting to say the least