VH1 Storytellers

Started by djurie, Jun 22, 2011, 02:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

djurie

I have an audio capture of this performance if anyone is interested...is it ok to post or will it be taken down?

JPV

johnnYYac

And here's the 90-minute video (actually less without commercials).

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3K5OIBV3
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

searchinbig

Johnny......

Now that there are multiple copies of this, just checking is this around 75 minutes without the commercials? Thanks.
"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

johnnYYac

Quote from: searchinbig on Jun 22, 2011, 03:27 PM
Johnny......

Now that there are multiple copies of this, just checking is this around 75 minutes without the commercials? Thanks.
I don't remember where I got this, but the link is my own upload.  Its an mp4 file coming in at 629 MB and a run time of 76:07.  Its the entire 90-minute episode, with the Palladia logo in the bottom right corner of the screen, minus commercials.  I haven't burned a DVD of this, but full screen on my 24 inch flat screen monitor, it looks great!

e_wind

damn thanks john, i only had the short version.
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

e_wind

also, it would be cool to have the audio if anyone comes across that.
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

djurie

I'm having trouble d/l the full video version...anyone else having a problem?

I am currently uploading 60 minute audio version to mediafire, will post shortly.

johnnYYac

Quote from: djurie on Jun 22, 2011, 04:45 PM

I am currently uploading 60 minute audio version to mediafire, will post shortly.
I'd try again, as I just clicked my own link at 4:47 and had it downloaded, unzipped, and playing at 5:00.  There have been 10 successful downloads so far.

djurie

Here is the 60 minute version in one big file...hoping to get the other songs from the 90 minute version...

http://www.mediafire.com/?4xszm2jjhx3t7uu

djurie

Quote from: johnnYYac on Jun 22, 2011, 05:04 PM
Quote from: djurie on Jun 22, 2011, 04:45 PM

I'd try again, as I just clicked my own link at 4:47 and had it downloaded, unzipped, and playing at 5:00.  There have been 10 successful downloads so far.

Still can't get it for some reason...would you happen to have audio of the songs missing from the 60 minute show?  That's all I'm really looking for at this point.  Thanks!

RyanBeanstalk

I put the short Storytellers on DVD when it first aired, but try as I might I cannot get the long Storytellers that was on Palladia to record onto a DVD.  It doesn't tell me it's copy-protected, but the DVD does not end up being playable in a standard DVD player other than the recorder; I've tried 3 times.

I would like my own copy of the long version, but I could only find a torrent of the short one.  Does anybody know of a torrent of the long version?

Thanks!

-Ryan

djurie

Quote from: RyanBeanstalk on Jun 23, 2011, 12:53 AM
I put the short Storytellers on DVD when it first aired, but try as I might I cannot get the long Storytellers that was on Palladia to record onto a DVD.  It doesn't tell me it's copy-protected, but the DVD does not end up being playable in a standard DVD player other than the recorder; I've tried 3 times.

I would like my own copy of the long version, but I could only find a torrent of the short one.  Does anybody know of a torrent of the long version?

Thanks!

-Ryan

Why not just d/l the Megaupload link of the 90 minute version on this thread?

samuel70

Quote from: djurie on Jun 22, 2011, 02:47 PM
I have an audio capture of this performance if anyone is interested...is it ok to post or will it be taken down?

I'd be very grateful if you would mind posting the audio capture.
PM me if you prefer not to spread the link.
Thanks a lot.

jackethead

Does anyone have this as an actual DVD ?

I've downloaded the MP4 file several times and none will play on either my PC or Blu-Ray machine.... doh!

Happy to do an old fashioned trade if anyone can help?

Thanks

searchinbig

Quote from: jackethead on Oct 26, 2011, 04:56 AM
Does anyone have this as an actual DVD ?

I've downloaded the MP4 file several times and none will play on either my PC or Blu-Ray machine.... doh!

Happy to do an old fashioned trade if anyone can help?

Thanks

Have you tried converting it using DVD Flick? It's a free program that handles just about anything.

http://www.dvdflick.net/index.php
"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

johnnYYac

I actually have an "official" VH1 DVD of the 60-minute version of this episode.  I haven't ripped it yet, but could post it's .ISO file.  Or just PM me.  Personally, I prefer the 90-minute version, which I also have from an online source (don't recall exactly).

Jahmazed

Quote from: johnnYYac on Oct 26, 2011, 01:10 PM
I actually have an "official" VH1 DVD of the 60-minute version of this episode.  I haven't ripped it yet, but could post it's .ISO file.  Or just PM me.  Personally, I prefer the 90-minute version, which I also have from an online source (don't recall exactly).

I downloaded that 90 min version when you posted the link earlier and just got around to watching it today.. SO awesome thank you!

Highlights for me..
Jim's Grandma told him "bars are dark & lonely"
Moving Away as i've never seen it live
DONDANTE
Jim's ramble about having something to love so you can feel the zone before Wonderful
A renewed appreciation of what a bad ass rock song OBH is