Happy Birthday Bruce Campbell!

Started by MMJ_fanatic, Jun 22, 2011, 08:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MMJ_fanatic

"Name's Ash, housewares" or my personal favorite, "I got news for you pal. You ain't leading but two things right now: Jack and shit, and Jack left town." 

Brucie's 52 today--happiest of birthdays dude and many many more!
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

capt. scotty

The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Jaimoe

Quote from: capt. scotty on Jun 22, 2011, 09:29 PM
where's Jaimoe?!

Hey, I gave Bruce a "thumb's up" yesterday on Facebook.

I've met the man three times and argued with him once. I've been a fan since the early '80s, but I've only seen Season I of Burn Notice. I hear the Bruce-centric Burn Notice: The Fall of Sam Axe movie is really good. Gotta see that ASAP. Long Live Bruce!!

MMJ_fanatic

Quote from: Jaimoe on Jun 23, 2011, 07:37 AM
where's Jaimoe?!

I've met the man three times and argued with him once. I've been a fan since the early '80s, but I've only seen Season I of Burn Notice. I hear the Bruce-centric Burn Notice: The Fall of Sam Axe movie is really good. Gotta see that ASAP. Long Live Bruce!!

Dude--that movie was great you have got to track it done most forthwith!
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

Jaimoe

Quote from: MMJ_fanatic on Jun 23, 2011, 03:28 PM
Quote from: Jaimoe on Jun 23, 2011, 07:37 AM
where's Jaimoe?!

Dude--that movie was great you have got to track it done most forthwith!

The network that picks up Burn Notice here is not worth paying extra for, but my friend has a HD copy so I'll see it soon.