Which new song needs an extended jam live?

Started by BIGVICLBI, Jun 24, 2011, 07:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BIGVICLBI

I want a ten minute version of first light. Its way too short for how good it is. Maybe some dueling saxes. Carl vs the ghost of Clarence Clemons.

Clarkwork

I think Slow Slow Tune could use an extended guitar jam.
If you don't know for yourself, how could you ever know for me....

walterfredo

johnnYYac

Freak Out needs to freak out a bit more, there's room.  I want some soaring, hit the ceiling, guitar fuzz!

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

YungYave

the day is coming (insert a jam) and slow slow tune (extend)
his arms were thin, and off into the night they ran

kydiddle

Quote from: YungYave on Jun 24, 2011, 01:09 PM

:thumbsup: I could sway back and forth to slow slow tune for a good hour or two.... sigh.
Cow temperature.

EasyRyder

Quote from: johnnYYac on Jun 24, 2011, 01:06 PM
Freak Out needs to freak out a bit more, there's room.  I want some soaring, hit the ceiling, guitar fuzz!

mmhmm mmhmm mmhmm. As much of a painful teaser the Run Thru Jam has become, I would really like to hear a You Wanna Freak out > Lay Low Jam.

Those two might piece together nicely.
"As citizens of eternity we ought to be without anxiety."

Jon T.

Quote from: kydiddle on Jun 24, 2011, 01:22 PM
Quote from: YungYave on Jun 24, 2011, 01:09 PM

:thumbsup: I could sway back and forth to slow slow tune for a good hour or two.... sigh.

meeee too.  Ever since I was a wee lad, I've felt like this song deserves almost a War Begun like treatment.

Goose24

Slow Slow Tune needs to become Slow Slow Long Long Tune

CHIMMJFAN

I see a long jam in the middle "Slow Slow Tune" similar to "Run Thru"

CHIMMJFAN
"He got tired of walkin' a tightrope"

Dillsnufus

i miss the gideon jam. besides that in terms of circuital maybe holding on to black metal or victory dance.
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

DaFunkyPrecedent

I can see the end of Victory Dance gettin extended a little...maybe a couple of years down the road when it's in the middle of their sets they'll melt it into something like they do with Smokin' / Run Thru / Touch Me...

But yeah, First Light needs to go on longer.  Waaaay longer.  That jam at the end is so fuckin' killer, i never want it to stop. 

I think The Day Is Comin, Outta My System, Freak Out are fine just the way they are...perfect little pop songs.
God damn those shaky knees.

Dillsnufus

Gazziza My Dillsnufus