MMJ unites and re-emerges - article

Started by SaraBananaBear, Apr 21, 2010, 07:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SaraBananaBear

While not writing my essay (like I should) I found this:
http://www.charlestoncitypaper.com/charleston/my-morning-jacket-unites-and-re-emerges/Content?oid=1915924

"Charleston is the sixth stop on the My Morning Jacket tour, just a few days after JazzFest, giving the bands plenty of time to polish up their joint musical ventures. [highlight]This summer, says Broemel, they'll likely start planning out the next album[/highlight], in between a major tour that includes a few dates with Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers. They'll also soon celebrate the release of two tribute albums they've participated in, honoring John Prine (Broken Hearts & Dirty Windows) and Shel Silverstein (Twistable, Turnable Man)"

:)
Europe ♥ My Morning Jacket

weeniebeenie

How loud can silence get?

jones

Sara, you are a gumshoe like no other! How do you unearth all of these articles? Does Sweden have some kind of MMJ Google ap or something?

SaraBananaBear

QuoteSara, you are a gumshoe like no other! How do you unearth all of these articles? Does Sweden have some kind of MMJ Google ap or something?

Haha, had to check urban dicionary for the gumshoe thingy, was a bit confused there for a moment  ;) If I am a gumshoe, it's mostly my procrastination talking (I really should write that essay now). Sadly Sweden doesn't have a MMJ Google ap, yet... Hm, to write essay or make swedish MMJ Google ap, that is the question...

JerseyDan

SaraBananaBear

QuoteThe Tennessee Favorite?

Hahaha, I missed that while reading it the first time, tsk tsk on that journalist