Pearl Jam Destination Concert

Started by CTdeadhead, Jan 06, 2011, 07:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruckus

Quote from: ALady on Aug 29, 2011, 09:31 PM
I recommend Drinking Bourbon With Alady In The Lot, they are spectacular live.
Last time I saw them live, the after party devolved into a bad episode of taxicab confessions.

Edit:  That was fun and I want to see them again.  Must find time to go shopping before I leave.
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

ALady

A Kafkaesque episode of Taxicab Confessions where it's the the same hellish story again and again....   ;)

On the reals, I have some interest in seeing John Doe, Jason Lytle, Joseph Arthur and Glen Hansard, but I don't think any of them will get me in the Land of $13 Beers and No Reentry early enough.
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

e_wind

Just saw the setlists.

Chris Cornell shows up for some Temple of the Dog covers  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

WHY DID I NOT GO
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

DewieCox

Quote from: e_wind on Sep 05, 2011, 06:18 PM
Just saw the setlists.

Chris Cornell shows up for some Temple of the Dog covers  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

WHY DID I NOT GO

Good question...I asked myself that after the first day. I was already strongly considering it and was kicking myself after day 1. That clinched it so I made the 6 hour drive yesterday. Incredible!!! doesn't begin to describe it.

weeniebeenie

Quote from: DewieCox on Sep 05, 2011, 07:06 PM
Quote from: e_wind on Sep 05, 2011, 06:18 PM
Just saw the setlists.

WHY DID I NOT GO

Good question...I asked myself that after the first day. I was already strongly considering it and was kicking myself after day 1. That clinched it so I made the 6 hour drive yesterday. Incredible!!! doesn't begin to describe it.
I almost cried when I saw those setlists. They must have been the most amazing shows. I hope there's a bootleg.
How loud can silence get?

woodnymph

Nobody posted these yetttt??  Man do I wish I was there............ glad some of you got to make it!!!!

Day 1 Setlist:
http://grungereport.net/?p=7044

Day 2 Setlist (and little record of events that happened through the day):
http://grungereport.net/?p=7088

Pearl Jam and Chris Cornell - Hunger Strike Temple Of The Dog Night Two PJ20 Alpine Valley 9/4

HOW DID I MISS THAT DHANI HARRISON WAS THERE?!?!?!?  :o :o :o :o  AND FOR STATE OF LOVE AND TRUST!!!

Pearl Jam Dhani Harrison PJ20 State of Love and Trust HD 9/3

I hear he came out again for Elderly Woman BTC too.... wheeeewwwww..........
Daylight is good at arriving in the night time