Mysterious MMJ Package Shipped

Started by RedMosquito22, Jun 27, 2011, 10:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedMosquito22

I got an email stating I had a package being delivered but have no idea what it could be.  Already got my record, roll call stuff and the signed certificate.  We don't get tickets mailed right?  I wonder what it could be. 

Anyone else get one yesterday?

YouAre_GivenToFly

If you bought the super deluxe package it might be your new, un-warped green LPs.
The wind blew me back, via Chicago, in the middle of the night.

RedMosquito22

I didn't buy the super deluxe just, the regular record and I never reported a problem.  Maybe I should look at the records though.  I haven't opened it since my player is down temporarily.

RedMosquito22

I guess I'm the only one then.  It will be here today or tomorrow so I guess we will know soon enough.

johnnYYac

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

RedMosquito22

It definitely sounds the same.  Too bad he is in Israel and can't tell us what it is.  Maybe I'm getting backstage passes to Philly.  hahahahahahaha

These are the details:

Reference information includes:

Reference:                      MMJ
Estimated delivery:         Jun 29, 2011
Service type:                   FedEx SmartPost
Packaging type:               Package
Number of pieces:               1
Weight:                         1.30 lb.

johnnYYac

Dillsnufus said his was 3.50 lbs., so?  I'm thinking its replacement vinyl, even though you didn't necessarily have a problem with your originals.  Do tell when it arrives.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

RedMosquito22

The email says all weights are estimated, so I don't know if either weight means anything.

It would be nice if they sent me the green vinyl though.  Then I could play the shit out of my black ones and keep the greens mint.  hahahahahaha

cluckee

yep i got that email as well... I haven't received my membership package and I didn't order the vinyls. Just the Roll Call membership...

my guess is the frickin Golden Ticket.

how many are they giving out?

I am scheduled to get on the 30th...

RedMosquito22

e_wind

Quote from: cluckee on Jun 27, 2011, 02:24 PM
yep i got that email as well... I haven't received my membership package and I didn't order the vinyls. Just the Roll Call membership...

my guess is the frickin Golden Ticket.

how many are they giving out?

I am scheduled to get on the 30th...

i thought the golden tickets only came with the delux box
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

RedMosquito22

What was the golden ticket, I don't remember the product description?

e_wind

there were 5 of em and the receivers got a prize. i think the winners got autographed prints by danny clinch
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

cluckee

from what i found online...

Ten deluxe versions will come with a 'Golden Ticket" entitling the bearer to receive an original signed print by the band and Clinch.

but I didn't order the deluxe version...

Guess we will know soon enough.

RedMosquito22

Gotcha.  I don't need that, nor did I order the deluxe set.  I'm really curious.

jcoyote

I received the same email.  It was shipped Fed Ex, then delivered to the US Post Office for some reason.  I called them and they said it is on my front porch.  She said it was a "long" package so I'm thinking the Roll Call poster since I've not received my package yet. 

RedMosquito22

Quote from: jcoyote on Jun 27, 2011, 04:02 PM
I received the same email.  It was shipped Fed Ex, then delivered to the US Post Office for some reason.  I called them and they said it is on my front porch.  She said it was a "long" package so I'm thinking the Roll Call poster since I've not received my package yet.

I got my poster too.  Damn, what can this package be!!!!

jbaruch76

Quote from: RedMosquito22 on Jun 27, 2011, 04:25 PM
Quote from: jcoyote on Jun 27, 2011, 04:02 PM

I got my poster too.  Damn, what can this package be!!!!
the suspense is killing me

RedMosquito22

I didn't get it yesterday.  Probably tomorrow.  The friggin supense is driving me nuts!!!

jcoyote

It was my welcome package.  The certificate was not signed.  Oh well.