Does Patrick wrap his drumsticks?

Started by jptor89, Apr 26, 2010, 03:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EasyRyder

I realize this is a self-centered post, but I must:

This weekend I lucked out and got on the front row for Jazz Fest, and my girlfriend and I collectively caught a drumstick thrown into the crowd by a stage-tech. The tip is broken off, the bottom half of it is wrapped with black tape and it is pretty beaten up.
SO I was wondering if anyone might by some chance know if Patrick wraps his drumsticks or if anyone had seen him playing with wrapped sticks?? I checked the Preservation Hall site and it looks like their percussionist does a similar wrap-job, so I'm thinking I might not have a Patrick memoir after all. Can anyone give me any semblance of hope? If not, honesty works too....thx!!
"As citizens of eternity we ought to be without anxiety."

vespachick

I have a pair of Patrick's sticks..no wrapping.
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

EasyRyder

bummer...thanks for letting me know. ignorance was bliss...

Erik26

I also have a stick from last tour...no wrapping.
The fact that my heart's beating,
Is all the proof you need

SaraBananaBear

Europe ♥ My Morning Jacket

SaraBananaBear

And "I want nothing to do with any "Peanut Butter Pudding Surprise" hahaha!   ;D
Europe ♥ My Morning Jacket

EasyRyder

"I love getting away from it all and going to museums and Gothic cathedrals — just to walk in complete silence," Hallahan says. "Something to contrast the rest of your day is so important. I like quiet, because I make a lot of noise."

incredibly good advice...the more i read about every member of this band, the more I realize how human they really are. keeping status at the very bottom of the list and humble dedication to the music at the very top will always keep me comin' back for more!!!

(maybe someday I'll even catch one of his actual drum sticks  ::)  )