I Will Sing You Songs w/ Outro

Started by bddeat, Jul 02, 2011, 12:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bddeat

Has MMJ ever played this live??

DemonEyes86

Yeah they have. I actually saw them play it during their encore at the Electric Factory show in 2006. It was awesome, thats one of my faves by them.
You can actually check the setlist archive attached to this forum and see all the setlists they have played over the years.
Listen! Most of us believe this is wrong.

johnnYYac

I think bddeat meant the outro from the album track- a sort of mellow, reggae outro. 

The Electric Factory version is a fuckin' barn burner like no other, a raunchy guitar-gasm, but not the album outro. 

Thanks for making me check it out.  2006-12-01 is a great show. 

Check it out yourself here.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

bddeat

That is one hell of a setlist! It's only been a few years since I caught the Jacket fever and I will never forget the four shows I've seen. They know damn well what they're doing when they're on the stage! I'm hoping to catch them one more time on this tour and maybe get lucky enough to finally hear this song in person!

BonusSandwich

Quote from: johnnYYac on Jul 07, 2011, 02:45 PM
I think bddeat meant the outro from the album track- a sort of mellow, reggae outro. 

The Electric Factory version is a fuckin' barn burner like no other, a raunchy guitar-gasm, but not the album outro. 

That show is great - during the first verse in Wordless Chorus someone screws up and jumps the gun on the chorus sampler - pretty funny.  Isn't that Bo's job?

ChronicHunger

Quote from: johnnYYac on Jul 07, 2011, 02:45 PM

listen to At dawn, its just Jim talking about how bass tones can get you preggers  :thumbsup:

DemonEyes86

Haha forgot about the preggers thing. That show was so fun, Im glad I was there. Totally didn't realize the OP meant with the super groovin yet gentle outro. My bad. The bean bag chair comment by Jim was great too! I think these dudes love Philly, they always seem like they are having a blast when they play there.
Listen! Most of us believe this is wrong.