Tot Mom - Not Guilty????

Started by BigHerm, Jul 05, 2011, 02:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tracy 2112

Quote from: Penny Lane on Jul 06, 2011, 12:30 PM
and lay off your sister, these things are cute! (or are they?)

3 words sum up those dogs for me (at least the pure breeds)

REALLY DUMB
Be the cliché you want to see in the world.

e_wind

Gonna have to agree with Tracy here, people are really throwing the word "justice" around far too much after this trial. The whole thing was a media scheme, that worked, and now everyones riled up. The fact is, that even on a more reasonable scale, "injustice" happens everyday, but when the media gets involved, people are ready to lose it. I can't tell you how many status updates I saw yesterday about people loosing faith in the american justice system. Yet if you drive to downtown Louisville, cops are hassling people on the streets who are simply walking around, falsly searching them, and sending them to jail for having one hit of meth on them. Where's the justice for them? Give me a break, this isn't injustice, this is a case thats probably happened a million times over, but since its a young girl and her young daughter, its interesting enough for everyone to get involved and feel upset. The true injustice is how much this tragedy became hyped up as if we were watching a game show. The plain and simple facts are that this girl has no conclusive evidence against her and no matter how much you hate her because of her lies, she does not deserve jail with out evidence. No one wants to see more innocent people locked up, then released 10 years later.
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

mjk73

Quote from: Tracy 2112 on Jul 06, 2011, 12:34 PM
Quote from: Penny Lane on Jul 06, 2011, 12:30 PM
and lay off your sister, these things are cute! (or are they?)

3 words sum up those dogs for me (at least the pure breeds)

REALLY DUMB
Sharp. Raaaazor sharp

littleacorn

Quote from: e_wind on Jul 06, 2011, 12:42 PM
Gonna have to agree with Tracy here, people are really throwing the word "justice" around far too much after this trial. The whole thing was a media scheme, that worked, and now everyones riled up. The fact is, that even on a more reasonable scale, "injustice" happens everyday, but when the media gets involved, people are ready to lose it. I can't tell you how many status updates I saw yesterday about people loosing faith in the american justice system. Yet if you drive to downtown Louisville, cops are hassling people on the streets who are simply walking around, falsly searching them, and sending them to jail for having one hit of meth on them. Where's the justice for them? Give me a break, this isn't injustice, this is a case thats probably happened a million times over, but since its a young girl and her young daughter, its interesting enough for everyone to get involved and feel upset. The true injustice is how much this tragedy became hyped up as if we were watching a game show. The plain and simple facts are that this girl has no conclusive evidence against her and no matter how much you hate her because of her lies, she does not deserve jail with out evidence. No one wants to see more innocent people locked up, then released 10 years later.
Right on brother
mmj blew my brain to bits on 6-17-11,8-22-12, 6-11-15, 5-28-16, 5-29-16

buaawwww

She does not deserve jail no.  What she deserves is what she is going to get.  Being shunned by the rest of her family and the public world.  She may be free, and she may cash in bigtime selling the story, but she'll never be close to anyone and the public will hate her and wish her dead for the rest of her days.