Main Menu

Ron Paul ~

Started by Nevermind90, Jul 06, 2011, 11:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YouAre_GivenToFly

Quote from: Nevermind90 on Nov 10, 2011, 12:09 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Put that into the dictionary next to the entry for oversimplification.
The wind blew me back, via Chicago, in the middle of the night.

Nevermind90

Ron Paul: The Consistent Candidate

Ron Paul: The 45th President Of The United States

Democrats are Leaving Party to Vote for Ron Paul

2,896 registered Iowa voters:

Ron Paul 42%, Obama 42% (tied)
Mitt Romney 39%, Obama 46% (-7)
Newt Gingrich 37%, Obama 47% (-10)
Rick Perry 37%, Obama 48% (-11)
Michele Bachmann 31%, Obama 54% (-23)
[url="http://stateofloveandtrust.blogg.se/"]http://stateofloveandtrust.blogg.se/[/url]

blucas

I think "nevermind90" is a computer program... ;)
soft and warm all the time make you want it over and over

Nevermind90

What if our foreign policy of the past century is deeply flawed and has not served our national security interest?

What if we wake up one day and realize that the terrorist threat is the predictable consequence of our meddling in the affairs of others, and has nothing to do with us being free and prosperous?

What if propping up repressive regimes in the Middle East endangers both the United States and Israel?

What if occupying countries like Iraq and Afghanistan and bombing Pakistan is directly related to the hatred directed toward us?

What if someday it dawns on us that losing over 5,000 American military personnel in the Middle East since 9/11 is not a fair tradeoff with the loss of nearly 3,000 American citizens no matter how many Iraqi, Pakistanian, Afghan people are killed or displaced?

What if we finally decide that torture, even if called "enhanced interrogation technique", is self-destructive and produces no useful information and that contracting it out to a third world nation is just as evil?

What if it is finally realized that war and military spending is always destructive to the economy?

What if all war-time spending is paid for through the deceitful and evil process of inflating and borrowing?

What if we finally see that war-time conditions always undermine personal liberty?

What if Conservatives who preach small government wake up and realize that our interventionist foreign policy provides the greatest incentive to expand the government?

What if Conservatives understood once again that their only logical position is to reject military intervention and managing an empire throughout the world?

What if the American people woke up and understood that the official reasons for going to war are almost always based on lies and promoted by war propaganda in order to serve special interests?

What if we as a nation came to realize that the quest for empire eventually destroys all great nations?

What if Obama has no intention of leaving Iraq?

What if a military draft is being planned for for the wars that would spread if our foreign policy is not changed?

What if the American people learned the truth, that our foreign policy has nothing to do with national security, that it never changes from one administration to the next?

What if war in preparation for war is a racket serving the special interests?

What if President Obama is completely wrong about Afghanistan and it turns out worse than Iraq and Vietnam put together?

What if Christianity actually teaches peace and not preventive wars of aggression?

What if diplomacy is found to be superior to bombs and bribes in protecting America?

What happens if my concerns are completely unfounded?

Nothing.

But what happens if my concerns are justified and ignored?

Nothing good.

Its a great speech by Ron Paul,
Ron Paul: What If... Amazing Speech 2-12-09

Public Policy Polling - Iowa:

Gingrich 22%
Paul 21%
Romney 16%

There has been some major movement in the Republican Presidential race in Iowa over the last week, with what was a 9 point lead for Newt Gingrich now all the way down to a single point. Gingrich is at 22% to 21% for Paul with Mitt Romney at 16%, Michele Bachmann at 11%, Rick Perry at 9%, Rick Santorum at 8%, Jon Huntsman at 5%, and Gary Johnson at 1%.

Florida Pasco County Straw Poll 12-13-2011
Results are:
Ron Paul: 171
Gingrich: 51
Romney: 30
Perry: 14
Santorum: 6
Bachmann: 3
Cain: 1
Huntsman: 1
Johnson: 1
[url="http://stateofloveandtrust.blogg.se/"]http://stateofloveandtrust.blogg.se/[/url]

Nevermind90

YouAre_GivenToFly

I tried, in 5 seperate attempts, to watch the debate last night. The longest I lasted was 90 seconds before someone said something that evoked a verbal response of disgust from me.

sweatboard

Ron Paul Calls Everyone Pupets

Ron Paul is just fighting against people listening less than once.  Newt and Mitt know that..... so do the news channels. 

Mitt just watches in awe.

There's Still Time.........

sweatboard

Put me down for voting for Ron Paul until I die or he quits running. 

Ron Paul On Legalizing Drugs! PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE! (The video's owner prevents external embedding)

Interesting 

sweatboard

"People act like Ron Paul will have some doctoral power Obama doesn't.  It's a load of shit you people are being sold."

You act like we're not being "sold" to begin with.  Where did you get your education?
Sticky?

I say that with much love.

I'm seriously worried about why you are so down on the IDEA of an independent candidate.

It's almost as if rich people think that because a new idea might makes things suddenly more fair, that they are now going to have to eat the dogshit off the bottom of OUR shoes, and the only reason they are so terrified, is because they've forced it upon us for far to long.       

I didn't mention the word Government in the above paragraph, but I probably should have.   :-*

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

Quote from: sweatboard on Dec 18, 2011, 06:10 AM
"People act like Ron Paul will have some doctoral power Obama doesn't.  It's a load of shit you people are being sold."

You act like we're not being "sold" to begin with.  Where did you get your education?
Sticky?

I say that with much love.

I'm seriously worried about why you are so down on the IDEA of an independent candidate.

It's almost as if rich people think that because a new idea might makes things suddenly more fair, that they are now going to have to eat the dogshit off the bottom of OUR shoes, and the only reason they are so terrified, is because they've forced it upon us for far to long.       

I didn't mention the word Government in the above paragraph, but I probably should have.   :-*

I'm not against third party candidates, I'm against ron paul and his absolutely retarded world view.  all it is isolationism.   his foreign policy ideas fucking blow, his stance on the FED is fucking retarded.  yeah let's switch to gold and silver, that won't be like having a dependence on oil at all.  sike.  and just because this dbag says over and over he's against the war on drugs doesn't mean he'll end it.  under paul we'd probably have a separate war on drugs in every single state making the situation even more of a clusterfuck.  fuck ron paul, fuck his lies, fuck the people who follow him blindly acting like he can do no wrong. 

that's my main problem with ron paul fanatics, they won't admit his flaws, his idealism, his bullshit.  they ignore it and that's dangerous.  his protestant ass can suck my cock.

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

in the words of the late great George Carlin:

"One of the more pretentious political self-descriptions is "Libertarian." People think it puts them above the fray. It sounds fashionable, and to the uninitiated, faintly dangerous. Actually, it's just one more bullshit political philosophy." -George Carlin

YouAre_GivenToFly

Quote from: davymac on Dec 19, 2011, 12:03 AM
looks like he has taken the lead in Iowa polls!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/us-election/8964481/US-election-2012-Ron-Paul-joins-the-frontrunners-in-Iowa.html

;D So? Mike Huckabee, Mitt Romney, and frickin' Fred Thompson finished 1,2,3 in Iowa in 2008. A lot of good that did them.

davymac

Quote from: YouAre_GivenToFly on Dec 19, 2011, 03:25 PM
Quote from: davymac on Dec 19, 2011, 12:03 AM
looks like he has taken the lead in Iowa polls!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/us-election/8964481/US-election-2012-Ron-Paul-joins-the-frontrunners-in-Iowa.html

;D So? Mike Huckabee, Mitt Romney, and frickin' Fred Thompson finished 1,2,3 in Iowa in 2008. A lot of good that did them.

So, several times in history the winner of the Iowa caucus has gone on to win the primary.  The fact RP is even considered a frontrunner in the poll is a big step forward for him this go around.  I think he has more support this year than ever before.

sweatboard

Yep, think about the chance people would have thought Obama had in the 80's or even the 90's. 

I'm just glad that Ron Paul is able to make more noise at this point.  He might never get elected but I think there is no doubt he's breaking down some doors.

Ron Paul is to politics like 9/11 was to the war in Iraq.  Or like the chickens were to eggs.  Or like ecstacy was to raves.....or is it all just the other way around, it's all so confusing.       

Right back in the same place that we started out.

TOOL - Learn To Swim

ALady

Ron Paul is 76, y'all.
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

Quote from: ALady on Dec 20, 2011, 11:51 AM
Ron Paul is 76, y'all.

remember when his eyebrow fell off?  good point, you just gave me another reason to not vote for this piece of shit.

have you heard about that "money bomb" shit he just did over the weekend.  he does it all the time and gets millions within a day.  mostly from average, poor, broke ass citizens.  brainwashed into giving him money.  such a sad thing.  "get money out of politics! here ron here's a couple million, good luck".  it's total hypocrisy.

YouAre_GivenToFly

Quote from: davymac on Dec 19, 2011, 08:09 PM
.....I think he has more support this year than ever before.

That's just because the GOP field of candidates is at an all time level of shitty.