Circuital Favorite Track Poll

Started by MrB, Jul 06, 2011, 04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrB

MrB

Circuital - Favorite Song Poll
Latest Results -7/25/2011
Thanks for voting. If you havent voted yet, poll is always open.

Circuital    14    17%   

Victory Dance    13    15%   

Slow Slow Tune    12    14%   

The Day is Coming    11    13%   

You Wanna Freak Out    11    13%   

Holdin on to Black Metal    8    10%   

Wonderful(The Way I Feel)    5    6%   

Outta My System    5    6%   

Movin Away    3    4%   

First Light    2    2%   

FiddleCastro

I went with Slow Slow Tune, surprised to see First Light so low, though
I NEEDED IT MOST WHENEVER tbh

RedPatokaSea

^TBH, First Light is the only song I routinely skip over on the album.

It was a tough call, but I voted for YWFO.

johnnYYac

I kinda understand their lower rankings, but First Light and Outta My System have grown on me.  Nothing gets skipped when I play Circuital, which is actually no longer a daily occurence.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

darkglow

i really dig "You Wanna Freak Out" the hardest when I'm hooked on a song for the day.. good to see it's in the top 4 so far..

sounds like jim's singing in 3rd person about trying to break out from the dreamy country fried southern rock.. and choosing the most drastically different type of sound.... and how no matter how hard you try... it's never again sound like how when people heard the music for the first time.. and really.. it shouldn't.. then the lyrics melt into the band talking to me directly and making so much sense that it makes me wanna be a better person and explore more into how to completely express myself like that..

e_wind

I picked You Wanna Freak Out as well. I love it so much. Outta My System has grown so fast on me, yet First Light still remains the next I'm Amazed in my mind. Too repetitive and simple
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

Eweezy

Yikes!

Kenny76

Had to put my vote in for Wonderful (The Way I Feel).  That's the one that can bring a tear to my eye.  It belongs in the top five with Victory Dance, Circuital, The Day is Coming, and Slow Slow Tune.

MrB

Updated!!!
A few surprises, especially Slow Slow Tune at #3.