Where's the love?

Started by Tracy 2112, Jul 11, 2011, 11:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tracy 2112

Be the cliché you want to see in the world.

Jon T.

That was pretty amazing stuff.  The first half wasn't great, but from the second half on, that game was intense.  Once we started playing a man down,and our team probably feeling like they were playing against 12, there was just a feeling that something amazing was going to happen - and did it ever.  Gotta think, too, that after that, and Germany being eliminated, we'll have the crowd on our side the rest of the Cup.

I love World Cup soccer!

Ruckus

I don't think that is a picture of Hope Solo man.  But yeah, she's not too bad (at goalkeeping).  I'll take Alex Morgan 1st. 8)
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

ophidiophobia

I don't know the first thing about soccer, but yesterday's game was amazing. From a sporting standpoint it was one of the greatest finishing moments ever. I'd like to see us play Sweden again in the finals. Hope Solo is freaking hot, on a side note!

jones

bowl of soup

Damn google - that picture was not her.
I'm not saying it's easy...walking into sweet oblivion.

rashmi kamani

Love is very great moment in our life. Love is every where and can be any where. Love cannot be seen and hear, we can only feel love. Love resides in fight, in voice it is every where. Love is an emotion of strong affection and personal attachment.
Rashmi Kamani

Fully

Quote from: rashmi kamani on Nov 17, 2011, 01:17 AM
Love is very great moment in our life. Love is every where and can be any where. Love cannot be seen and hear, we can only feel love. Love resides in fight, in voice it is every where. Love is an emotion of strong affection and personal attachment.

Wow. That's is such a beautiful statement, Rashmi. Welcome to the board! There's lots of love here! :)