The boys making okonokos crowd cameos

Started by wamsankas, Jul 15, 2011, 11:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wamsankas

Just rewatching okonokos and have noticed Jim and Tom pop up a couple times in the crowd. Anyone else notice that?

subinai

i've noticed jim. made me laugh pretty hard. have to re-watch and look for tom.

buster douglas

Carl is towards the end too, and I have to assume Bo and Pat are in there somewhere also...

searchinbig

I'm guessing Pat's the bear.   ;D
"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

DaFunkyPrecedent

God damn those shaky knees.

scosby2

subinai

e_wind

don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

buster douglas

ms. yvon

the first time i saw this it killed me.   ;D O! Editing!
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

beatnikdaddio

Quote from: searchinbig on Jul 16, 2011, 01:37 PM
I'm guessing Pat's the bear.   ;D

ooooh, yeah... the 'bear attack' was filmed at joe creason park here in louisville:

patrick (with refreshing bear beer)

ellisintransit

^^^WOW!  Thanks for those photos!

beatnikdaddio

youre welcome! glad to see someone enjoyed them. i have a few more from the filming of oko, i just have to find them.

DaFunkyPrecedent

Quote from: e_wind on Jul 17, 2011, 10:10 PM
Quote from: DaFunkyPrecedent on Jul 17, 2011, 02:52 PM
...sigh.  fuckin' noobs.

this dude is always being a downer

Sorry...I grew up on the Coachella forums - Where words are harsh and the fans are intense.  You should meet me in REAL LIFE...i'm a great "dude" and a huge jacket fan.  You would appreciate it.

e_wind

Quote from: DaFunkyPrecedent on Jul 27, 2011, 04:22 PM
...sigh.  fuckin' noobs.

Sorry...I grew up on the Coachella forums - Where words are harsh and the fans are intense.  You should meet me in REAL LIFE...i'm a great "dude" and a huge jacket fan.  You would appreciate it.

I hear ya, I used to only post on Bridge Nine - bunch of fucking pricks. I wouldn't cary feelings into real life without meeting anyone. I probably will meet you at red rocks

Tracy 2112

Quote from: e_wind on Jul 27, 2011, 11:27 PM
Quote from: DaFunkyPrecedent on Jul 27, 2011, 04:22 PM
...sigh.  fuckin' noobs.

I hear ya, I used to only post on Bridge Nine - bunch of fucking pricks. I wouldn't cary feelings into real life without meeting anyone. I probably will meet you at red rocks

perhaps you 2 can get a room   ::)
Be the cliché you want to see in the world.

e_wind

Nicholas Yames

Jim I believe is at the end of Run Thru... And of course they're all in the party scene, with Carl in the way back
and if all else fails, i'll come running back, wonderin where you went
with my heart.

DaFunkyPrecedent

Quote from: e_wind on Jul 27, 2011, 11:32 PM
If I'm lucky....

Not to brag or anything...but I'm really good looking. And I'm a huge fan.  Dude...I have like tons of Guy Burwell posters framed and FUCKING hung all around my house.  Dude...I've seen Jacket in 11 states.  AND!!!! I have nice hair and I'm making a flag for red rocks AND I'm gonna be FRONT ROW licking the sweet sweet sweat off of Yim Yames toes.  Wait until you see how Colorado do.  We stay high.

beatnikdaddio

little known FACT: jim is in the llama suit...