Main Menu

Spotify

Started by Crispy, Jul 20, 2011, 12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SaraBananaBear

Okay, how about a collaborative playlist, a MMJforum playlists! Here you go: http://open.spotify.com/user/doholdhands/playlist/2nGxYDTzvivJx5AMJQh4JP

Maybe some rules? One song each? Non-MMJ, since we all listen to all MMJ songs anyway... ;) What do you guys think? :)
Europe ♥ My Morning Jacket

Crispy

Quote from: SaraBananaBear on Aug 15, 2011, 02:03 PM
Okay, how about a collaborative playlist, a MMJforum playlists! Here you go: http://open.spotify.com/user/doholdhands/playlist/2nGxYDTzvivJx5AMJQh4JP

Maybe some rules? One song each? Non-MMJ, since we all listen to all MMJ songs anyway... ;) What do you guys think? :)

I'm in!
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

SaraBananaBear

Quote from: Crispy on Aug 15, 2011, 02:04 PM

I'm in!

Haha, that was fast, I was playing my song and thought it'd stop after that and on comes The Head and the Heart, brilliant! :)

SaraBananaBear

Should it be one song each or should it be three songs each, or no limit at all? ???

Crispy

Quote from: SaraBananaBear on Aug 15, 2011, 02:08 PM
Quote from: Crispy on Aug 15, 2011, 02:04 PM

I'm in!

Haha, that was fast, I was playing my song and thought it'd stop after that and on comes The Head and the Heart, brilliant! :)

I must say I am seriously digging this Spotify deal.

I've been wanting to make use of that collaborative playlist thingy -- I look forward to hearing contributions from others. I guess until that happens, you and I can throw tunes at each other, Saraba.  :)
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

he.who.forgets

So can someone explain to me how to search for other users (other than fb friends)?

Crispy

Quote from: he.who.forgets on Aug 15, 2011, 02:13 PM
So can someone explain to me how to search for other users (other than fb friends)?

mjk noted earlier how to do it: type "spotify:user:"[username] in the search box. For me, that would be "spotify:user:crispyinstilly"

Jon T.

Ruckus

Just saw this and jumped in.  I still haven't used this as much as I'd like to.  If only I had an auxiliarly input jack in my car  it would make it worth it for me to subscribe to the premium.  I look forward to this playlist.  I chose to avoid any hip hop or metal. ;)
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

SaraBananaBear

Oooh, so much fun to hear your songs, hope more forum peeps join in soon! :thumbsup:

ALady

Subscribed  :)
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

Crispy

ALady

I think I should wait until I'm in a twangier mood...looks like you've got a nice flow going there, I don't want to disrupt it.   :)
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

Crispy

Quote from: ALady on Aug 15, 2011, 02:30 PM
I think I should wait until I'm in a twangier mood...looks like you've got a nice flow going there, I don't want to disrupt it.   :)

Three songs a flow do not make. Disrupt!

SaraBananaBear

Quote from: Crispy on Aug 15, 2011, 02:38 PM
Quote from: ALady on Aug 15, 2011, 02:30 PM

Three songs a flow do not make. Disrupt!

Agreed!

rmpotsy

i just jumped on there and dropped a band of skulls song.  hope you guys like them.

crispy, love the fervor.  next big band out of the ville.
out go the lights it begins

SaraBananaBear

Yes, more songs!  :)

It would be cool if MMJ had a collaborative playlist, with one user each and you could see who added what... :thumbsup:

he.who.forgets

Quote from: Crispy on Aug 15, 2011, 02:15 PM
Quote from: he.who.forgets on Aug 15, 2011, 02:13 PM

mjk noted earlier how to do it: type "spotify:user:"[username] in the search box. For me, that would be "spotify:user:crispyinstilly"
word, I added you (i have the same username as on this forum) now if I can find this MMJ playlist to add to :-\

mjk73

Quote from: rmpotsy on Aug 15, 2011, 02:51 PM
i just jumped on there and dropped a band of skulls song.  hope you guys like them.

hell yeah

mjk73

Subscribed and about to lay some cold hard facts up in here.