Forum Fantasy Football 2011

Started by Ruckus, Aug 04, 2011, 05:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

capt. scotty

I started a 12 team league for fun. Draft is tomorrow at 445pm. Scoring and starters are essentially the same as our league except with an extra W/T flex, 4 D flexes, and deeper benches. PM me if you want to join it.

...also, your welcome for the trade Clarkwork. I think you got the much better end of the deal, but I needed to create a roster spot to pickup an IDP and a trade made more sense than just dropping someone that would likely get picked up. Just like previous years, Im sure Lee Evans will fuck me again now that I traded him.
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Clarkwork

Quote from: capt. scotty on Sep 07, 2011, 03:51 PM
I started a 12 team league for fun. Draft is tomorrow at 445pm. Scoring and starters are essentially the same as our league except with an extra W/T flex, 4 D flexes, and deeper benches. PM me if you want to join it.

...also, your welcome for the trade Clarkwork. I think you got the much better end of the deal, but I needed to create a roster spot to pickup an IDP and a trade made more sense than just dropping someone that would likely get picked up. Just like previous years, Im sure Lee Evans will fuck me again now that I traded him.

Hopefully it will work out well for both of us.
If you don't know for yourself, how could you ever know for me....

aMillionDreams

hey guys, let's try to do payments sooner rather than later this year.  Send $20 via paypal to hermeshat @ hotmail.com
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

capt. scotty

Quote from: aMillionDreams on Sep 08, 2011, 04:30 PM
hey guys, let's try to do payments sooner rather than later this year.  Send $20 via paypal to hermeshat @ hotmail.com

are you collecting then? that was 1 thing Im definitely still confused about.
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Penny Lane

Yim's Pickle is all squared away. Money sent, money I will clearly not get back because of my mediocre looking QB and injury prone RBs. God speed.
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

capt. scotty

Well its nice to not be going against Rodgers or Brees in at least 1 league this week

Penny Lane

Okay, Bbill, i've made some changes..
Hoping to have a stellar weekend!

aMillionDreams

Quote from: capt. scotty on Sep 09, 2011, 01:13 AM

Yeah, I'm collecting. Penny's the only one to pay so far.

Clarkwork

Quote from: aMillionDreams on Sep 16, 2011, 05:12 PM

Hey AMD, I just paid mine but forgot to put anything on there about being from Clarkwork.  It comes from clarkagency@bellsouth.net

Thanks

aMillionDreams

Quote from: Clarkwork on Sep 16, 2011, 05:29 PM

Got yr 20.  Was that for football? do I have yr baseball money?

Hey AMD, I just paid mine but forgot to put anything on there about being from Clarkwork.  It comes from clarkagency@bellsouth.net

Thanks

Clarkwork

Quote from: aMillionDreams on Sep 16, 2011, 05:51 PM
Quote from: Clarkwork on Sep 16, 2011, 05:29 PM

Thanks

Yes you already have the baseball money. Paid that a couple weeks ago.

Penny Lane

ARGH! Scored almost 110 points and still lost to bbill (137!)  >:( :(

pawpaw

Quote from: Penny Lane on Sep 18, 2011, 10:11 PM
ARGH! Scored almost 110 points and still lost to bbill (137!)  >:( :(

I'd been deer hunting since last Friday and just got back to civilization late last night, so I just saw all the fantasy scores this morning. Sorry bout that Penny! You can blame Miles Austin and Adrian Peterson.
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

Clarkwork

Jon T and I are having a battle,  I'm hoping I pull through!

ManNamedTruth

Pending any possible stat corrections, stat tracker has ruckus ahead of me by .40 points.  >:(
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

ManNamedTruth

If Mario Manningham wouldn't have tripped over his own feet and concussed himself, he would've scored on that catch and stayed in the game, witch would've been enough to win.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

Clarkwork

There were some close ones this week.  JonT nearly came back and beat me.  I have another league where I won by .02

Ruckus

Quote from: ManNamedTruth on Sep 19, 2011, 11:47 PM
If Mario Manningham wouldn't have tripped over his own feet and concussed himself, he would've scored on that catch and stayed in the game, witch would've been enough to win.
The bitter irony being that I too would have won in one of my "real leagues" had Manningham not concussed himself or whatever happened ;)  Lost by 2 points in that one.

I'll have to settle for beating a Steelers fan instead, no small consolation. ;D
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

capt. scotty

Quote from: ManNamedTruth on Sep 19, 2011, 11:47 PM

Nicks nasty one handed 23 yd catch in the 1st half that the blind zebra called OOB cost me my other league. He may have even gotten 3 feet in on that catch for christsake!!

At least there was a silver lining though. My buddy called me up to brag about the win and say how could I be 0-2 with the #1 pick. To which I responded, its week 2, and your #2 pick SJax is already hurt and you took him over Shady McCoy. He called BS, although I knew McCoy went a crazy 14th overall and even commented on it during the draft, so I bet him $50 that he took both Megatron and SJax before McCoy and am $50 richer. Best FF part of the weekend!!

pawpaw

EVERY ONE of the WRs I drafted is injured.  Pussies. ;D
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."