Forum Fantasy Football 2011

Started by Ruckus, Aug 04, 2011, 05:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Penny Lane

Quote from: Ruckus on Oct 04, 2011, 02:33 PM
Quote from: aMillionDreams on Oct 04, 2011, 10:08 AM
Still waiting on money from just about everyone.  If we're really gonna do this, pay up, now.  Otherwise I'm sending peeps their money back and not fucking with it.  So far penny, bbill, walt, and myself have paid.

hermeshat @ hotmail.com - paypal
Sheesh duder, ya go from helping children to a full time drunk and this happens? ;D ;)

Remember we were gonna move my reg season baseball winnings as my football buy in?  Cheers Dylan! :dankk2:

i want my money back...Yim's Pickle is floundering!
I keep losing by tiny tiny margins...and my yahoo app is giving me issues, anyone else's?
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

Jon T.

Quote from: Penny Lane on Oct 04, 2011, 03:15 PM
Still waiting on money from just about everyone.  If we're really gonna do this, pay up, now.  Otherwise I'm sending peeps their money back and not fucking with it.  So far penny, bbill, walt, and myself have paid.

Sheesh duder, ya go from helping children to a full time drunk and this happens? ;D ;)

Remember we were gonna move my reg season baseball winnings as my football buy in?  Cheers Dylan! :dankk2:

I keep losing by tiny tiny margins...and my yahoo app is giving me issues, anyone else's?

That yahoo app is a Piece.Of.Monkey.Shit!

Clarkwork

Quote from: Jon T. on Oct 04, 2011, 03:37 PM
Quote from: Penny Lane on Oct 04, 2011, 03:15 PM

That yahoo app is a Piece.Of.Monkey.Shit!

It is terrible!  Not sure why they haven't improved it.
If you don't know for yourself, how could you ever know for me....

capt. scotty

I'll pay up when I remember and the time comes. Its not like Im not gonna pay, but if anyone does do that, the MMJ league seemed to have a lot of interest so we'll be able to keep it all intact no prob next year.

Funny that Ruckus hasnt paid yet but was complaining about people not paying him within 2 weeks of him winning the league last year  ;)
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

aMillionDreams

Actually, come to think of it, I think Ruckus asked me to roll over his winnings from baseball.

Whatever you say, capn. Still waiting on that mixtape from about 4 years ago.
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

Ruckus

Quote from: capt. scotty on Oct 05, 2011, 03:27 AM

I'll pay up when I remember and the time comes. Its not like Im not gonna pay, but if anyone does do that, the MMJ league seemed to have a lot of interest so we'll be able to keep it all intact no prob next year.

Funny that Ruckus hasnt paid yet but was complaining about people not paying him within 2 weeks of him winning the league last year  ;)
Just one one post above your post genius.  Read it.  Actually, had I not kept bugging you, who knows when you would have paid, if ever.  Why don't you just pay him now man?  That's the way it's done.

Because of clowns that drag their feet, I put in a new rule this year in the two leagues I run.  The payment deadline was made exactly a month after their respective drafts at which point anyone who hasn't paid gets their rosters locked until they paid.  Man did that work!

Dylan is not getting paid to put up with this bullshit man.  It's annoying to say the least and I understand why he wants it up front.  No one should have to track down cash.
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

Penny Lane

Quote from: aMillionDreams on Oct 05, 2011, 04:00 AMWhatever you say, capn. Still waiting on that mixtape from about 4 years ago.

i remember that...ha ha  ;D

Hawkeye

i get paid again Friday...I'll pay then if I have internet access...have a golf outing all weekend...otherwise Monday night at the latest.  sorry for the delay.  don't worry about this guy...although i never got KCL his mixtape a few years back...still think about that...is he around here anymore, or does anyone have his current address?  Please PM me with it if you do, I want to get him a mixtape!

Glad to be 2-2!

That Yahoo app is a turd sandwich.  I have to close the app and restart it to get it to work again.
We could.

Clarkwork

Quote from: Ruckus on Oct 05, 2011, 08:51 AM

Just one one post above your post genius.  Read it.  Actually, had I not kept bugging you, who knows when you would have paid, if ever.  Why don't you just pay him now man?  That's the way it's done.

Because of clowns that drag their feet, I put in a new rule this year in the two leagues I run.  The payment deadline was made exactly a month after their respective drafts at which point anyone who hasn't paid gets their rosters locked until they paid.  Man did that work!

Dylan is not getting paid to put up with this bullshit man.  It's annoying to say the least and I understand why he wants it up front.  No one should have to track down cash.

I say this is a great rule.  Or even pay on or before the draft or you don't draft?? 

Hawkeye

Quote from: Clarkwork on Oct 05, 2011, 11:36 AM

I say this is a great rule.  Or even pay on or before the draft or you don't draft??

Although coming from one who has yet to pay...I'd be down for either of those rules.  We could still set a date and lock the rosters out until payment is made, right?
We could.

Penny Lane

This is retarded. All of you should have paid by now. That's what's wrong with this country, people doing things and paying later or not paying...who are you, Greece?! It takes 5 min and 20$.

also, does anyone want to trade for a RB?? i need help!

Hawkeye

Sad to say, but I hit a financial scrape and need all my $$ to pay rent...until FRIDAY.  If we can't wait 2 DAYS, then I don't know what to say.  I "get" all the anxiety about people not paying EVER, but I dunno....I guess I just don't worry about stuff like this.  I always pay what I've agreed to.  With no official "YOU-MUST-PAY-BY-THIS-DATE-OR-ELSE" date, I don't see how you can bitch about it.  People just have different concepts of time and what is acceptable.  With that said, such a date should not be necessary either.  How 'bout everybody just pay by next Monday?  Just b/c I don't get paid until Friday and I'm then busy ALL weekend.

I'll take a WR, a RB, or a TE!  ;)
We could.

aMillionDreams

I'm down with the lockout rule but I'm not the commish.  It's Corey's call and Walt should have a say too since he was the original commish.  I say if you don't pay by week 6 your roster gets locked.

Got JonT's $.  Thank you, sir!
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

Clarkwork

Quote from: Penny Lane on Oct 05, 2011, 12:56 PM
This is retarded. All of you should have paid by now. That's what's wrong with this country, people doing things and paying later or not paying...who are you, Greece?! It takes 5 min and 20$.

Amen.

Ruckus

Quote from: Hawkeye on Oct 05, 2011, 12:49 PM

Although coming from one who has yet to pay...I'd be down for either of those rules.  We could still set a date and lock the rosters out until payment is made, right?
Hey Hawkeye.  Read the thread you responded to.  I paid.  It was AMD's mistake.  I always pay up front.  In the meanwhile, you and Cap can continue to well whatever
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

Penny Lane

Quote from: Ruckus on Oct 05, 2011, 08:48 PM

Hey Hawkeye.  Read the thread you responded to.  I paid.  It was AMD's mistake.  I always pay up front.  In the meanwhile, you and Cap can continue to well whatever

i think he was referring to himself ... ;)

capt. scotty

He knows he's gonna win, so why send the $20 elsewhere when its coming back to him anyway  ;)
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

capt. scotty

Quote from: aMillionDreams on Oct 05, 2011, 04:00 AM
Actually, come to think of it, I think Ruckus asked me to roll over his winnings from baseball.

Whatever you say, capn. Still waiting on that mixtape from about 4 years ago.

Just sent my share.

It took legwork as well since I couldnt log into paypal, and my email that was linked to paypal I couldnt log into for some reason. Called them up, had a frustrating 33 minute paypal talk with Amber and reset my email address linked to paypal, but we finally worked out the kinks and the call ended with an I love you, Amber. Im just hoping my account doesnt get e-robbed overnight as it was pretty weird I couldnt remember 2 different passwords.

Also AMD, I sent you a PM probably about a year ago asking what your new home address was so I could send you some tunes, because I ascertained you werent living in the same place from when you sent me your CDs. However, you never responded back, so either let me know what your current address is so I can hook it up, or quit using this mixtape trade as a reason for being a douche to me.

capt. scotty

I dont know what "just one one post above your post" means, but I did backtrack and see on the previous page of the thread you mentioned the baseball carryover. I missed it, but I was kidding anyway man, no worries. I was just going on AMD's post, I dont care enough on who paid to check the thread, and besides, I was pretty sure at least 10 people would be paying anyway since theyre forum regulars.

And the payment rule/date isnt a bad idea, thats how my other money leagues are, its just that going from Teddy KGB "give dat man his money" after the fact last year when whoever won, to making it a pre-draft or first month deal this year would be difficult. Doing it next year wouldnt be a surprise based on this chatter though.

capt. scotty

Quote from: Penny Lane on Oct 05, 2011, 12:56 PM

Actually it took 33 minutes and $20, but anyway...5 of my first 6 picks were RBs and I need help there, I'll check out your roster.

Also for the rest of the league, Im putting CALVIN JOHNSON on the trading block. The rest of my team sucks, Im already behind the 8ball, Im looking for a serious RB/WR combo offer for him, not necessarily 2 for 1. Megatron is gonna set records this year, but the rest of my team sucks so bad I think I need multiple position help more than best WR in the game.

Glad I didnt draft Gates this year  :P