Scary news these days...

Started by WSS2, Aug 07, 2011, 08:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

Quote from: kydiddle on Aug 09, 2011, 03:43 PM
chode what do you mean the GOP has unelectable crazy? you don't want to stare at this face for four years?

http://teamcoco.com/video/michele-bachmann-creepy-newsweek-cover

el_chode

Oh man you should see the conservative press' reaction to that (CSM, FNC specifically - haven't looked at WSJ). Let me sum it up: OMG WHY DOES THE LIBRUL MEDIA HATE A STRONG CONSERVATIVE WOMAN

Gee, I don't know, because even if she had a good idea once in a while, her failure to grasp 5th grade concepts and secularism makes her worth ridiculing?
I'm surrounded by assholes

Tracy 2112

Quote from: kydiddle on Aug 09, 2011, 03:43 PM
chode what do you mean the GOP has unelectable crazy? you don't want to stare at this face for four years?

I don't see what the problem is; that's what she looks like; a lot.
Be the cliché you want to see in the world.

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

she sure does look like a shell missing a soul in that picture that's for sure.  and Conan's right in that video. it's her eyes that are the creepiest part. 

when do you guys think the revolts going to start?

el_chode

revolts here won't start in any meaningful way. i admit, i'm waiting for something in the powder keg in Newark to set off. but there are riots and there are demonstrations. a demonstration might get attention, a riot will backfire. in the current state of affairs, any excuse to clamp down (even if that is what ultimately is bankrupting us morally and financially) will be taken. group a will riot, group b will react, and group c (the rest of us) will pay the price while group c(1) will say "well if it makes us safer".
I'm surrounded by assholes

MikeR1390

so much for yesterday's gains...