Just heard You Wanna Freak Out on the radio...

Started by ChiefOKONO, Aug 12, 2011, 02:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChiefOKONO

on KCRW this AM!!  very cool.. is this their new single or are they just playing it?

e_wind

I've always thought it should be the single. its not too long, its very pretty sounding, and it has what could be considered as heart throb lyrics. its more radio friendly than HOTBM imo
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

Clarkwork

They play it all the time on SiriusXM. On the Spectrum it's like #4 on their weekly countdown.
If you don't know for yourself, how could you ever know for me....

youreveningcoat

Quote from: e_wind on Aug 12, 2011, 07:55 PM
I've always thought it should be the single. its not too long, its very pretty sounding, and it has what could be considered as heart throb lyrics. its more radio friendly than HOTBM imo

Yeah that's actually spot on  ;D

My friend went on a holiday in America couple of weeks ago and sent me an email while he was over there saying he freaked out when he heard Holdin' on to black metal on the radio, then preceded to ask me if I wanna freak out, wanna freak out, wanna freak out.
Do not spray into eyes, I have sprayed you into my eyes

rincon

Quote from: ChiefOKONO on Aug 12, 2011, 02:48 PM
on KCRW this AM!!  very cool.. is this their new single or are they just playing it?
You can't go by KCRW to tell what is a released single. Jason Bently seems to play what he likes, or what he thinks listeners like. He clearly likes MMJ, after all, what he usually does in studio for 30 minutes, he farmed out to another studio, added a listener audience, and had them play over an hour. I think he is one of us.

Natonate99

"Oh Life, You have a tough time competing with MMJ..."
MMJ: CMAC, T5, Toronto, Red Rocks, Pittsburgh