Help me write Jurassic Park 4...

Started by Sticky Icky Green Stuff, Aug 25, 2011, 09:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

Alright, I've been watching Jurassic Park 3 getting pissed at how bad ass it could have been.  If they are going to make 17harry potters and 6twilights then I think us Jurassic Park fans deserve something truly awesome.

The movie would have to be rated R.  it can't be a rescue mission scenario like the other movies.  and it must be gritty in your face like the walking dead or something.

perhaps a group of travelers plans an expedition to live with the dinosaurs and not come back, regardless of the outcome.   This I believe could be the device to continue the sage even further ala the Saw movies.   

It also should be a total mind fuck.  lets write this bitch.

capt. scotty

Quote from: Sticky Icky Green Stuff on Aug 25, 2011, 09:40 PM
perhaps a group of travelers plans an expedition to live with the dinosaurs and not come back, regardless of the outcome.    This I believe could be the device to continue the sage even further ala the Saw movies.   

that sounds like Predator(s) except with dinosaurs and intent.

The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

Quote from: capt. scotty on Aug 25, 2011, 09:51 PM
Quote from: Sticky Icky Green Stuff on Aug 25, 2011, 09:40 PM
perhaps a group of travelers plans an expedition to live with the dinosaurs and not come back, regardless of the outcome.    This I believe could be the device to continue the sage even further ala the Saw movies.   

that sounds like Predator(s) except with dinosaurs and intent.

exactly as intense as predators.  more species of carnivores.  no imaginary dinosaurs.  and everybody has to die except the people you want to die.  so it's gotta be a dark ass fucking theme.  like lord of the flys with dinosaurs and simulated sex.

capt. scotty

yeah, leave the herbivores for history books. all it really needs is a T-Rex, a posse of Velociraptors, and a few of those little ones that spit tar at you.

between this and the eat my face thread, whats your hallucinogen intake been lately, bro?
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

Randall

there is a TV show coming on this fall where people from an environmentally damaged earth go back in time to live in a simpler, dinosaur-filled time.  I have high hopes for it.

Jaimoe

Quote from: Randall on Aug 26, 2011, 10:40 PM
there is a TV show coming on this fall where people from an environmentally damaged earth go back in time to live in a simpler, dinosaur-filled time.  I have high hopes for it.

It's called Terra Nova and is produced by Steven Spielberg, Brannon Braga (Star Trek, 24, FlashForward), David Fury (Buffy, Angel, Lost and 24) and a bevy of other creative minds. I hope it's good too. I'll be watching.

capt. scotty

Quote from: Jaimoe on Aug 26, 2011, 10:50 PM
Quote from: Randall on Aug 26, 2011, 10:40 PM

It's called Terra Nova and is produced by Steven Spielberg, Brannon Braga (Star Trek, 24, FlashForward), David Fury (Buffy, Angel, Lost and 24) and a bevy of other creative minds. I hope it's good too. I'll be watching.

This show, and some other scifi/drama on 1 of the big 3 also looks interesting. Cant think of what its called right now.