DVR "We Have Arrived - Bonnaroo 2004" !!

Started by Luna Moth, Aug 29, 2011, 02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luna Moth

sweatboard

There's Still Time.........

sweatboard

Quote from: Luna Moth on Sep 17, 2011, 01:59 PM
the youtube quality isnt that good.

golden steam engine_0002.avi

had to stop this video at 2:17 and post thank you!!! So Beautiful 

sweatboard

I just want to hug whoever edited that.....so amazing.

Penny Lane

OMG. That is so good. Anyone know if Kory was at that show? Looks like him to the side of the stage. Crazy sunny out, then the storms..
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

sweatboard

Is there really any difference between the sweat dripping off of Carl's nose, and the down pour of 04?  Same difference.   :)

coldnebraskablue

Can anybody say how much Jacket is on this? How many tracks? Thanks...   :dankk2:

Luna Moth

Quote from: sweatboard on Sep 17, 2011, 11:39 PM
I just want to hug whoever edited that.....so amazing.

This guy: http://www.dannyclinch.com/

even if you couldnt make it you would enjoy his 2 other roo dvds as well, very hd and psychedelic.

johnnYYac

Quote from: coldnebraskablue on Sep 18, 2011, 06:54 AM
Can anybody say how much Jacket is on this? How many tracks? Thanks...   :dankk2:
Enough... Actually, near the end of the video, it has JJ playing acoustic solo Golden in a small tent, then blends into Golden on the main stage with all of MMJ, then into the coming rain and the outro of Steam Engine, if memory serves.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Fully

Quote from: johnnYYac on Sep 19, 2011, 02:32 PM
Quote from: coldnebraskablue on Sep 18, 2011, 06:54 AM
Enough... Actually, near the end of the video, it has JJ playing acoustic solo Golden in a small tent, then blends into Golden on the main stage with all of MMJ, then into the coming rain and the outro of Steam Engine, if memory serves.
He's right. I'm watching it right now. I had to come home from work early (what a shame) and the entire movie is worth watching, but the MMJ comes at the end. Very enjoyable. You also get to see early Kings of Leon being total dicks. Although that isn't that unusual.

I might add there is a obviously nervous Trey Anastasio conducting a symphony, the Dead, early Black Keys,  Dave Mathews Band, Govt. Mule, and others that I'm not remembering. It captures what bonnaroo is all about. Although they could emphasize how freakin' hot it is.

ms. yvon

love seeing the band together after the show!  what a wild afternoon!

listening to the recording of this show you can tell when the downpour starts. there is a huge cheer from the crowd.

sweat:  i dug the editing, too. 
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."