listening to wonderful

Started by mtngurl, Sep 01, 2011, 12:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mtngurl

with my 8 y/o daughter the other day she says ' where is that place? I want to live there!' Me too love, me too.
Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill.

ericm

Quote from: mtngurl on Sep 01, 2011, 12:24 PM
with my 8 y/o daughter the other day she says ' where is that place? I want to live there!' Me too love, me too.

Me too!

Although JacketFestWest came pretty darn close,imo.  :thumbsup: If I could live in those couple of days for a while, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Pretty cool that your daughter "gets it" at eight years old.  8)  The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.  ;)
"Where's Jim going?"

e_wind

don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

e_wind

don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

ericm

Quote from: e_wind on Sep 01, 2011, 01:11 PM
Damn Eric beat me to it

Hahha!

It was definitely one of those special times in a life for me. I'm sure as time goes by those memories will become even more special.  8)
"Where's Jim going?"

headhunter

Quote from: ericm on Sep 01, 2011, 01:09 PM
Quote from: mtngurl on Sep 01, 2011, 12:24 PM

Me too!

Although JacketFestWest came pretty darn close,imo.  :thumbsup: If I could live in those couple of days for a while, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Pretty cool that your daughter "gets it" at eight years old.  8)  The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.  ;)

Mtngrl, maybe next year you bring her.  We'll get Trish & Bob to come with Chrissy and teach our children well  (beth and i took our son to MSG NYE when he was 12).

Miss you guys and what was clearly the definition of wonderful and the highlight of the summer (if not the year!) 

And that picture is wonderful too.
was some shakin' and some record playin'

mtngurl

Yep you guys all nailed it!! I would love to have my kids meet all y'all someday! -ok maybe a toned down version ;) And they would love to see mmj, even my 5 y/o knows the words to black metal  :thumbsup:
Thanks for posting the pic e-it's one of my favorites from RR.
Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill.

lil sis

It was def at JFW.  I miss all my peeps!  :-\
"There's still time for you to change your mind or whatever else you do."