Main Menu

Google Music Beta

Started by kotchishm, Sep 06, 2011, 04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kotchishm

I have 6 invites to Google Music (it's free for now) if anybody wants one.  Figure everyone on here loves their music so I thought I'd share the wealth.  Here's a description:

Music Beta by Google (informally known as Google Music) is an online music streaming service that was announced on 10 May 2011 at the Google I/O conference. The service supports streaming music to desktop browsers and Android phones and tablets, or any other device that can use the Adobe Flash platform.

Initially, Music Beta will support storing of up to 20,000 songs for free, and Google has suggested that the service will offer a "generous" free package even after Beta. At launch the service is only available through invitation to US residents only. It does not currently support buying music, only uploading a user's own music for streaming purposes. Music Beta also allows for automatic caching for offline play on mobile devices.

According to the official Google blog, users "can use a feature called Instant Mix to create a playlist of songs that go well together." Music imported from iTunes will retain playlists as well.

It took me about a week to upload my 16k songs.  You can log in on any desktop or laptop and access your entire collection or use the application to access on mobile (android only).  Still in Beta so there are bugs, but I like it.

http://music.google.com/about/
Sometimes when I get in my zone, you'd think I was stoned, but I never as they say, touched the stuf

e_wind

I want one

Ericwindmill @ gmail .
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

kotchishm

I'll send it when I get home from work should be an hour or so
Sometimes when I get in my zone, you'd think I was stoned, but I never as they say, touched the stuf

e_wind

Ok sorry about the short unappreciative response I was on my phone earlier. Got the email, thanks man!
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

FeartheReaper

I'd love one!!
wilcoguy73@Hotmail.com

YouAre_GivenToFly

If you've still got invites!

dan.carr.21 (at) gmail.com
The wind blew me back, via Chicago, in the middle of the night.