Rolling Stone Announcement Hilarity

Started by My Morning Tube top, Sep 21, 2011, 10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fully

Quote from: My Morning Tube top on Sep 21, 2011, 10:43 PM
This is why I heart them....

ttp://www.rollingstone.com/videos/new-and-hot/my-morning-jacket-plan-tour-announcement-talk-muppets-20110921 (ftp://www.rollingstone.com/videos/new-and-hot/my-morning-jacket-plan-tour-announcement-talk-muppets-20110921)
:thumbsup:
Are you sure it isn't because someone's packing some heat in his grey pants? :o

My Morning Tube top

Quote from: Fully on Sep 22, 2011, 10:12 AM
Quote from: My Morning Tube top on Sep 21, 2011, 10:43 PM
This is why I heart them....

ttp://www.rollingstone.com/videos/new-and-hot/my-morning-jacket-plan-tour-announcement-talk-muppets-20110921 (ftp://www.rollingstone.com/videos/new-and-hot/my-morning-jacket-plan-tour-announcement-talk-muppets-20110921)
:thumbsup:
Are you sure it isn't because someone's packing some heat in his grey pants? :o

LOL Ok now I'm completely blushing but it's true Packing heat never hurts!  ;)

The link didn't work... ughhh always challenged posting my videos & Pics here

johnnYYac

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

My Morning Tube top

Quote from: johnnYYac on Sep 22, 2011, 04:57 PM
Click me.

I also heart Johnny and his tech savy.... Hope School is treating you well and you are rockin out on your omnichord ;D

johnnYYac

Hey girl.  Glad to help.  Actually, hooked up the OM-200 to a Fender amp with multiple distortion settings and created a grunge attack on "At Dawn".  Sounds awesome to me, but not sure its ready for prime time.  Got another chance to play in front of a big crowd this winter, though (500+), at my school's winter carnival.  Hope to get a video this time. gulp!
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Fully

Quote from: johnnYYac on Sep 22, 2011, 04:57 PM
Click me.

Thanks for the easy screengrab of "the heat", Johnny! ;D Also, I'm impressed with putting yourself out in front of your school to perform. Never an easy task.

My Morning Tube top

Quote from: johnnYYac on Sep 22, 2011, 05:15 PM
Hey girl.  Glad to help.  Actually, hooked up the OM-200 to a Fender amp with multiple distortion settings and created a grunge attack on "At Dawn".  Sounds awesome to me, but not sure its ready for prime time.  Got another chance to play in front of a big crowd this winter, though (500+), at my school's winter carnival.  Hope to get a video this time. gulp!

Nice! Would love to hear the grunge attack. Yes, as Fully said Koodos to you for performing in front of 500 +. You must post that performance!  :beer:

mahg33ta

I plan to attend and will video whether Yac knows it or not.

bunk_moreland

I love how the two chattiest guys in the band share one mic while the three quietest share the other.
"I just saw My Morning Jacket--They blew my pants off!" - Jimmy Fallon

smhoffmann02

Quote from: mahg33ta on Sep 22, 2011, 07:27 PM
I plan to attend and will video whether Yac knows it or not.

A good plan.  You can send your good juju vibes to him while you're at it.
Give me a butt load of reverb on this one - just pile it on.