Announcement Video for My Son

Started by goldbondking, Nov 14, 2011, 07:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goldbondking

Hey guys, I didn't know where to put this but I thought some of you might enjoy it (though most will probably be bored).  I made an announcement video for the birth of my son and used The Day is Coming as the background music.  The other thing of note board members might like is the My Morning Onesie made by my friend that appears in the video.  Thanks!

http://youtu.be/oCv4NVdtU8A

Sweet Nothing

Great Job on the video!!!  The timing is great with some of the lyrics of the song.  Congratulations to you and your wife!!!  Welcome Cole Avett Collins to the forum.   :birthdays:  11/4/11

BH

That's awesome!  Congratulations man. :)
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Penny Lane

That's precious. Congratulations!
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

Jahmazed

Quote from: Sweet Nothing on Nov 14, 2011, 07:47 PM
Great Job on the video!!!  The timing is great with some of the lyrics of the song.  Congratulations to you and your wife!!!  Welcome Cole Avett Collins to the forum.   :birthdays:  11/4/11

AWESOME!!!  All summer the Day is Coming has had that same meaning to me......  and today is actually our due date!  Great video it brought tears to my wife's eyes, and the merch definitely store needs MMJ onesies!  Congratulations!

Jahmazed

Quote from: goldbondking on Nov 14, 2011, 07:02 PM
Hey guys, I didn't know where to put this but I thought some of you might enjoy it (though most will probably be bored).  I made an announcement video for the birth of my son and used The Day is Coming as the background music.  The other thing of note board members might like is the My Morning Onesie made by my friend that appears in the video.  Thanks!

http://youtu.be/oCv4NVdtU8A

Congratulations!  Cool video thanks for sharing.  Glad you have something to be happy about this fall since I heard you were a Jets fan... hahaha  ;D

goldbondking

Thanks for all the love and Jahmazed best of luck to you (despite the Jets comment  :P)!

Jahmazed

Quote from: goldbondking on Nov 16, 2011, 10:42 AM
Thanks for all the love and Jahmazed best of luck to you (despite the Jets comment  :P)!

Thanks, and sorry the Masshole in me couldn't resist!  ;D  but I do I have an extra Patriots onesie if you want  ;)

johnnYYac

Sorry it took me so long.  At work, the link is blocked as "adult".  Got to say, I was kinda disappointed.  :-\

Totally kidding.  What a beautiful thing.  Congratulations and my best to mother and son.  I bet Jim and the boys would be proud at how you used their music. 

:thumbsup:
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

lucylew

That video made me smile!  Congrats and thanks for sharing!

jaye

Really sweet!  Congratulations!   :beer:  and your wife labors beautifully - I never looked that good during labor.   ;D