YY - Wonderful from T Bone Burnett Presents The Speaking Clock Review Live

Started by subinai, Oct 04, 2011, 11:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BH

At that exact moment Soulshine was dancing in the back of a pick up truck with twelve drunk Dierk's Bently fans in the middle of manhatten just so she could distract them long enough for me to get a beer.   Oh how I love her.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Ghosts_on_TV

Quote from: BH on Oct 05, 2011, 05:24 PM
At that exact moment Soulshine was dancing in the back of a pick up truck with twelve drunk Dierk's Bently fans in the middle of manhatten just so she could distract them long enough for me to get a beer.   Oh how I love her.

YES! That was awesome.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

Fully

Sounds like you are a lucky man.

Ruckus

Quote from: Ghosts_on_TV on Oct 05, 2011, 06:49 PM

YES! That was awesome.
;D You are missed Soulshine.  While in line I took too big a sip of her Dierks Bentley Budweiser can and she ripped it away and gave me the biggest stink eye I've ever seen
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

BH

Quote from: Ruckus on Oct 05, 2011, 07:37 PM
Quote from: Ghosts_on_TV on Oct 05, 2011, 06:49 PM

YES! That was awesome.

;D You are missed Soulshine.  While in line I took too big a sip of her Dierks Bentley Budweiser can and she ripped it away and gave me the biggest stink eye I've ever seen

Hell yeah, she worked hard for that Bud.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.