Chocolate and Ice vinyl - Splatter Pattern

Started by CC, Oct 05, 2011, 05:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CC

If anyone's still looking for Chocolate and Ice on vinyl, Badman just released a new Splatter Pattern version.

http://badmanrecordingco.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_music_info&products_id=124

jones

BH

That's cool.  I think the only thing that will make me buy it again though, is if they release it with a sleeve with cover art.   Which probably won't happen.   I like the splatter though.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

e_wind

I just want to point out for mmj vinyl collectors.... Acoustic Citsuoca is available in RED on badman's website too.
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

johnnYYac

Quote from: e_wind on Oct 05, 2011, 11:27 AM
I just want to point out for mmj vinyl collectors.... Acoustic Citsuoca is available in RED on badman's website too.
Saw that.  Ordered both.  Call me a completist... or a sucker. 
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

headhunter

Quote from: johnnYYac on Oct 05, 2011, 02:26 PM

John- I call you a completist.  Pots shouldn't call the kettle black.
was some shakin' and some record playin'

e_wind

Quote from: johnnYYac on Oct 05, 2011, 02:26 PM

I'm pretty sure AC is available in 4 different colors. Looks like C&I is trying to catch up!
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

ManNamedTruth

Bought C&I a few months ago but had to return it cause it was broke. Thanks for the heads up!
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

danz

and I'm still looking for the blue version!

johnnYYac

Quote from: danz on Oct 06, 2011, 02:03 AM
and I'm still looking for the blue version!
I think I got mine from Elusive Disc.  In fact, I had to send it back for a replacement.  Both copies seem damaged, as the clear plastic sleeve seemed to put some residue on the playing surfaces.   :(

rusty95

Splatter on the way.

Here's a pic of a blue I had signed for a friend of mine earlier this year
Y'all got any disco ball back there?

johnnYYac

weeniebeenie

How loud can silence get?

Dillsnufus

i saw it in a store and i prob should've picked it up. ( i have the blue but i think mine is noisy now) . rather save my parent's money on something else. bought explosions in the sky take care,take care,take care. another mistake cause they have an awesome colored one too.

worth it.
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

searchinbig

Now I have three copies.  :)

By the way, take these out of the plastic jacket. After time it seems to react with the vinyl and mess it up.

16.99 with shipping included. Order yours while you still can. Dylan at Badman is a super nice guy to deal with.
"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

jones

Quote from: searchinbig on Oct 19, 2011, 07:30 AM
By the way, take these out of the plastic jacket. After time it seems to react with the vinyl and mess it up.
Thanks, I did not know this.  Do you just store it in an insert then?

johnnYYac

Quote from: jones on Oct 19, 2011, 09:36 AM
I bought 100 paper sleeves via Amazon and store all of my MMJ picture discs in them.  I ordered the blue Choc & Ice and its seems the clear vinyl sleeve damaged the surface.  Good advice.

jones

Quote from: johnnYYac on Oct 19, 2011, 11:25 AM
I bought 100 paper sleeves via Amazon and store all of my MMJ picture discs in them.  I ordered the blue Choc & Ice and its seems the clear vinyl sleeve damaged the surface.  Good advice.
Danke.

subinai

Are you storing the paper sleeved vinyl in the plastic jacket?

searchinbig

Quote from: subinai on Oct 19, 2011, 12:02 PM

Are you storing the paper sleeved vinyl in the plastic jacket?

I go a little overboard with my vinyl. I put the record cover in a protective plastic sleeve. I store the vinyl in it's paper or plastic sleeve outside the jacket but in the protective plastic sleeve. That way I don't need to remove the record from the cover, thereby protecting the record and the cover from splits or damage. I don't like those heavy plastic jacket records like Chocolate and Ice or the MMJ pic discs came in . I don't think you can fit the vinyl in a paper sleeve back in the heavy jacket cover.It seems way too tight to begin with.

Damn this addiction!!
"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."