MMJ on CW's "The Vampire Diaries"

Started by bunk_moreland, Oct 25, 2011, 11:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tracy 2112

Quote from: johnnYYac on Nov 12, 2011, 02:27 PM
Okay, from the deluge of posts following the broadcast of The Vampire Diaries, starring our fabulous furry fivesome, I gather everyone was as stunned as I as to the banality of this show. 

As much as I love MMJ, watching the entire first half of this episode to get to the party scene was kind of like having the blood sucked from my neck, but in a bad way.

So, from this clip, what was running through our hero, Jim's, mind?

I'll start.

"Why the fuck do all the asshole vampires have British accents?"

"But that's when my knife rises..."
Be the cliché you want to see in the world.

Fully

Quote from: Tracy 2112 on Nov 14, 2011, 09:52 AM
Okay, from the deluge of posts following the broadcast of The Vampire Diaries, starring our fabulous furry fivesome, I gather everyone was as stunned as I as to the banality of this show. 

As much as I love MMJ, watching the entire first half of this episode to get to the party scene was kind of like having the blood sucked from my neck, but in a bad way.

I'll start.

For the Win!

johnnYYac

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

DaFunkyPrecedent

I'll start.

"God, I can't wait until they pay me..."
God damn those shaky knees.

johnnYYac

"Do we REALLY want to expand this demographic?"
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Fully

I'll start.

That guy isn't sparkling. I thought all vampires sparkled.

Taterbug

I'll start.

" Where are you PennyLane ?  I LOVE YOU !!! It just doesn't feel the same without you on the rail all drenched in my sweat "   
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe