MMJ on Letterman 10-12-10

Started by rincon, Oct 28, 2011, 01:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rincon

Went to a local used record shop. There was a brand new CD of the whole Letterman performance, including The Way that he Sings, from the actual show, with Letterman's intro. It states it is intended only for CBS employees. I picked it up for $15. Has anyone ever heard of this or seen it before?

EasyRyder

Quote from: rincon on Oct 28, 2011, 01:39 PM
Went to a local used record shop. There was a brand new CD of the whole Letterman performance, including The Way that he Sings, from the actual show, with Letterman's intro. It states it is intended only for CBS employees. I picked it up for $15. Has anyone ever heard of this or seen it before?

Never heard of it, but if it's not for official sale- would it be a no-no to post the file to the forum?

Nice find!!
"As citizens of eternity we ought to be without anxiety."

johnnYYac

Quote from: EasyRyder on Oct 28, 2011, 02:05 PM

Never heard of it, but if it's not for official sale- would it be a no-no to post the file to the forum?

Nice find!!
Well, I have a VH1 DVD of the MMJ Storytellers I plan to rip and post so... ::)
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

aMillionDreams

Quote from: EasyRyder on Oct 28, 2011, 02:05 PM

Nice find!!

Actually since it's not "sell-able" it should be fine to post.  Definitely a good find!
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]