Christmas 45?

Started by logan5ive, Nov 28, 2011, 10:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WSS2

so will there be any way to get the Friends Again EP in digital format?  Sorry if this is stated / asked elsewhere

robb

i would imagine the physical EPs would come with a download code.
some get stoned, some get strange, sooner or later it all gets real.

YouAre_GivenToFly

Quote from: robb on Dec 06, 2011, 08:41 AM

I wouldn't count on it. The last 2 Wilco limited releases (I Might 7" and Speak into the Rose 10") did not come with a download code, but some nice fans have been able to convert the tunes to mp3 and share. I'm sure the MMJ tunes will get out there somehow.
The wind blew me back, via Chicago, in the middle of the night.

firesofcanning

Quote from: firesofcanning on Dec 05, 2011, 08:07 PM
i wonder if it's US only....the best indie store in T.O. has heard nothing of it and it's not on any of their distributor lists....

i was referencing the 7 inch when i made this comment, btw. i realize that's confusing.
[url="//twitter.com/firesofcanning"]twitter.com/firesofcanning[/url]

WSS2

Quote from: YouAre_GivenToFly on Dec 06, 2011, 09:57 AM
Quote from: robb on Dec 06, 2011, 08:41 AM

I wouldn't count on it. The last 2 Wilco limited releases (I Might 7" and Speak into the Rose 10") did not come with a download code, but some nice fans have been able to convert the tunes to mp3 and share. I'm sure the MMJ tunes will get out there somehow.

If anyone is feeling in the Xmas Spirit and would be willing to do so, I would very much appreciate it

e_wind

im sure it will happen. im hoping its released monday and converted that day. a lot to ask for i know but i want a chance to listen to it before NYC
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

Fully

Quote from: SaraBananaBear on Dec 06, 2011, 08:27 AM
Ow, I don't suppose the 7" will be available in Europe... If anyone can find me a copy that'd be oh so very nice, I could pay you in cookies or via PayPal :thumbsup:
If I can get an extra, I'll send you one.

e_wind

seems like theres a lot of confusion around these things. if/when i find them, im gonna pick up a few extras for peeps that can't get ahold of them. I hope others will do this to within their means so we're all covered that want one.
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

EasyRyder

Quote from: e_wind on Dec 06, 2011, 12:07 PM
seems like theres a lot of confusion around these things. if/when i find them, im gonna pick up a few extras for peeps that can't get ahold of them. I hope others will do this to within their means so we're all covered that want one.

:dankk2: much good karma will assuredly come your way.
"As citizens of eternity we ought to be without anxiety."

SaraBananaBear

Quote from: Fully on Dec 06, 2011, 12:00 PM
Quote from: SaraBananaBear on Dec 06, 2011, 08:27 AM
Ow, I don't suppose the 7" will be available in Europe... If anyone can find me a copy that'd be oh so very nice, I could pay you in cookies or via PayPal :thumbsup:
If I can get an extra, I'll send you one.

Oh thank you so much! ♥ :)
Europe ♥ My Morning Jacket

Beat Poet

Quote from: WSS2 on Dec 06, 2011, 08:31 AM
so will there be any way to get the Friends Again EP in digital format?  Sorry if this is stated / asked elsewhere

I'm wondering the same!
Need live drum tracks? Visit [url="http://www.drumtracksdirect.co.uk"]http://www.drumtracksdirect.co.uk[/url]

Ghosts_on_TV

Quote from: searchinbig on Dec 06, 2011, 07:11 AM
No record stores near me. Would some kind forum member buy an extra and I'll Paypal plus expenses?? Or maybe a trade? Thanks in advance.

Side: Is this the Muppet version of Outta My System??

I would imagine. And Sara, if I can snag a few I will grab you one.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

SaraBananaBear

Quote from: Ghosts_on_TV on Dec 06, 2011, 02:09 PM
Quote from: searchinbig on Dec 06, 2011, 07:11 AM
No record stores near me. Would some kind forum member buy an extra and I'll Paypal plus expenses?? Or maybe a trade? Thanks in advance.

Side: Is this the Muppet version of Outta My System??

I would imagine. And Sara, if I can snag a few I will grab you one.

Thank you! You're all so sweet, forum love ♥!  :)
Europe ♥ My Morning Jacket