Rolling Stones 2012?

Started by ChiefOKONO, Nov 29, 2011, 07:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GO4IT

I didn't get to a show on this tour but have seen many going back quite a spell.

Spinning my ancient Stones vinyl right now in tribute to what may be their last show ever in the States, tonight, down the road in DC.

GO4IT

Quote from: GO4IT on Jun 24, 2013, 11:13 PM
I didn't get to a show on this tour but have seen many going back quite a spell.

Spinning my ancient Stones vinyl right now in tribute to what may be their last show ever in the States, tonight, down the road in DC.

Speaking of ancient Stones vinyl, I just found the first Stones 45 I bought when I was in diapers.  Ruby Tuesday with Let's Spend the Night Together on the flip side pretty much blew my mind at a very early age.

Fully

Quote from: GO4IT on Jun 24, 2013, 11:42 PM

Speaking of ancient Stones vinyl, I just found the first Stones 45 I bought when I was in diapers.  Ruby Tuesday with Let's Spend the Night Together on the flip side pretty much blew my mind at a very early age.

I'm so impressed that you still have it. My mom was such an anti-hoarder that as soon as I got a CD player in the 80's my  records went in a yard sale without my knowing they were gone until it was too late.

GO4IT

Quote from: Fully on Jun 25, 2013, 06:10 AM
Quote from: GO4IT on Jun 24, 2013, 11:42 PM

I'm so impressed that you still have it. My mom was such an anti-hoarder that as soon as I got a CD player in the 80's my  records went in a yard sale without my knowing they were gone until it was too late.

Bummer.

I can't tell you how many friends I have who gave away their record collections that I would have killed for 5-10 years ago :cry: