Found a Store Doing "Friends Again" 7"!!!

Started by stuckinutero, Dec 06, 2011, 06:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stuckinutero

Hey guys, I've been lurking around here for a while and figured I would let you know that I found a store doing pre-orders for the "Friends Again" 7".
Every place I went to in NYC either said that they were doing first come/first or that they weren't getting it.

I found another place outside of the city that is doing pre-orders via their webpage. I just finished buying a few copies for myself. I'm so stoked.

http://looneytunescds.wordpress.com/2011/12/06/my-morning-jacket-holiday-friends-again-holiday-7inch/

Happy Holidays  :D

Fully

EasyRyder

"As citizens of eternity we ought to be without anxiety."

subinai

e_wind

Purchased. Thank you. Now I won't have to have a panic attack on my flight to NYC Tuesday.
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

EasyRyder

this store isn't going to know what hit them come tomorrow morning   ;D
"As citizens of eternity we ought to be without anxiety."

buymycar

Strange shipping options.  You have to pay 2 bucks to pick it up yourself at the store?

Murph

Quote from: stuckinutero on Dec 06, 2011, 06:42 PM
Hey guys, I've been lurking around here for a while and figured I would let you know that I found a store doing pre-orders for the "Friends Again" 7".
Every place I went to in NYC either said that they were doing first come/first or that they weren't getting it.

I found another place outside of the city that is doing pre-orders via their webpage. I just finished buying a few copies for myself. I'm so stoked.

http://looneytunescds.wordpress.com/2011/12/06/my-morning-jacket-holiday-friends-again-holiday-7inch/

Happy Holidays  :D

Good shit man.  I love Looney Tunes, been there a bunch and its definitely the best record/CD store I've come across on LI.  I wasn't even gonna try to find one of these, but you did all the hard work for me so thanks again!  This is going to be the first vinyl I own and I could see it becoming quite the addiction.

Jellyfish

The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

subinai

Quote from: buymycar on Dec 06, 2011, 08:17 PM
Strange shipping options.  You have to pay 2 bucks to pick it up yourself at the store?

just realized this is the "shipping" option i picked for them to ship to nyc. we'll see what happens.

La barba de Castro

Dingo

When are these going to be shipped?  contacted my local record store (Dave's Records in Chicago) and they said they ordered it but don't know if they will get them or when they will come in... 

scosby2

boom!!
ordered...

thanks so much! still gonna try to get a few from my local store in case some folks get screwed like they always do

see folks, the lurkers have a purpose too!

youreveningcoat

The cost of shipping to my country is double the price of the record  ;D
Do not spray into eyes, I have sprayed you into my eyes

SaraBananaBear

Oooooh! :D Ordered one, woohoo! Thank you so much for sharing! :thumbsup:
Europe ♥ My Morning Jacket

jones

Good looking out, stuck.

FYI, I just talked to the owner and they are getting in 175.  There are about 100 left.  He was very helpful and asked us to spread the word.  Also, they will likely ship out on Monday.

subinai

followed up with the shop regarding the $2 shipping option and had to pony up another 3.99 for them to ship to nyc.

e_wind

I bought two. My shipping was the same amount as the records themselves. Worth into not have to worry about rushing around when I get to new york
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

headhunter

Hey guys, just as a reference, this is my local store and I do most of my shopping here. They are the BEST local indie record store on Long Island (maybe including NYC) and I highly recommend them.  I spoke with the owner last night when I reserved and ordered my copies and he told me he would sell out by saturday.  Based on the responses in this thread, he will sell out by the end of today (if he hasn't already).

was some shakin' and some record playin'

vespachick

Oh man, I just can't pull the plug on that kind of shipping.  It sticks in my craw.  And I don't even know what a "craw" is.

$5.99 for 2-5 Weeks?  Are you effing serious.  No thanks.

(My fave local is not carrying it   :'()
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked