Anyone have any MMJ ink?

Started by jeffro79, Mar 13, 2007, 08:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BH

QuoteSeriously? Did you get inked in jail?

Fuck you.  Why do you even come in here if you are just going to be a fucking asshole all the time?  I'm sick of it.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

ManNamedTruth

QuoteSeriously? Did you get inked in jail?

Fuck you.  Why do you even come in here if you are just going to be a fucking asshole all the time?  I'm sick of it.

i agree, he's a dickhead. can't we take a vote to get him banned or something?
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

Sleazy Rider

LET'S JUMP 'EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>:(
Politics. It's a drag. They put one foot in the grave, and the other on The Flag.

mjkoehler

I'm down with that. You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground.

vespachick

QuoteI'm down with that. You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground.
I can only hope that kilts will be involved!! ;D
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

jeffro79

Thanks to everyone that likes my tat! Realdeal I could care fucking less what you think of me or my tattoos, get a life bro.
i kinda think right now is a pretty good time to just sit down and sing people some mother-fuckin songs

realdeal

mjkoehler

QuoteI'm down with that. You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground.
::)That can be arranged.

MarkW

You never, ever want to be kicked by a man in a kilt.  The secondary injuries from loose tackle are quite appalling, and the mental scars never heal.  ;)
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

he.who.forgets

Thought I'd bump this thread seeing that it's been nearly 3 years since someone's posted in it and I didnt see another thread dedicated to MMJ tattoos.  Anyway, I'm thinking of getting the last line from Golden "You'll be right here forever, we'll go through this thing together, and on heaven's golden shore we'll lay our heads".  Kind of a sappy dedication to my wife...anyway wanted to see if anyone's been inked since the last post in this thread.
Cheers

zanjam

Thanks for the bump, as I've been thinking about it myself.  Not sure what I'd get.  Thinking about an owl of sorts...not THE owl but an owl.  Also thinking of a lyric but can't decide what.  Too effin many good ones to choose from!
anything + reverb always = better