A descent into My Morning Jacket fandom

Started by admin, Aug 04, 2003, 02:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

peanut butter puddin surprise

Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

Oz

Wow! Holy shit! This is a fucking amazing article. I know I'm gonna have to read this at least 3 times before I totally grasp this. Very moving, so well-written... I'm speechles.

Thank you so very much for the link, Riny.
I'm ready when you are

I'm crying because the copy I bought and sent to Riny got lost in the mail...damn it!

CC

QuoteI'm crying because the copy I bought and sent to Riny got lost in the mail...damn it!

I think some postal worker got curious, read the article, listened to evelyn, went :o and decided the magazine was meant to end up in his hands and his hands only...

postal worker, if you're reading this... you are forgiven ;)

Ah Riny...quick with the wit we've come to expect...

Cheers, my brother.  I raise my glass to ya.

Flo

[glb]Who cared to matriculate to an afterlife without one's record collection[/glb]

52ND STREAM MEDIA, UNLTD.
WWW.52MEDIA.COM
POB 7005 LOUISVILLE KY 40257
SEND PRESS KITS GET ON OUR BROADCASTS

MMJ_fanatic

Shit,
this article feels like it came from my head and hands--scary :o
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

sweatboard

At Dawn is "The Best Album Ever Concieved By Mankind!"
There's Still Time.........

lyricjunkie

:D :D :D :D :D :Dthis ride just keeps going in circles... I like round things! ;D ;D ;D
Talk less....
Say more.

sweatboard

Ok, I just read this entire article and I'm still a little teary eyed.  But I can now safely say, that it is in fact, "The Most Amazing Piece OF Literature Ever Concieved By Mankind!"  I'm going to frame it, and........you guessed it, hang it in My Music Room, right next to my My Morning Jacket set list from Atlanta.  
There's Still Time.........

TheMollusk

I once read an article about My Morning Jacket. I think it was in a music magazine of some kind, which is interesting.

MMJ_fanatic

QuoteOk, I just read this entire article and I'm still a little teary eyed.  But I can now safely say, that it is in fact, "The Most Amazing Piece OF Literature Ever Concieved By Mankind!"  I'm going to frame it, and........you guessed it, hang it in My Music Room, right next to my My Morning Jacket set list from Atlanta.  

Sounds like a befitting end to an emotionally wrought tale!
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.